Dreams Come True

"You're the only ladies in the house I hope, I presume." The Grand Duke asked preparing to leave.

"There's no one else your Grace." Stepmother answered quickly.

"Quite so" He wore his hat. Good day, Good day."

"Your Grace, your, grace." [Y/n] said as she and her sister came runny down the stairs.

"Please wait. Can I try on the slipper?"

"And me, can I try on the bracelet?"

"It's only Cinderella." Anastasia said.

"And her sister [Y/n]" Drizella added.

"From the kitchen"

"They're both ridiculous"

"Yes, just two imaginative girls" Stepmother said trying to keep the Grand Duke from the twins.

"Madam, my orders were every maiden." He pushed her hand away and stood at the base of the stairs, stretching out his hand to [Y/n].

"Come my child."

"Oh me? I'm too modest, why don't my sister go first?" She pushed Cinderella forward, who took The Grand Duke's hand and he led her to a chair.

He signalled for the servant to bring the slipper. The servant started running to them, but he fail to see Stepmother's walking stick that she stuck out. She tripped him and the slipper flew off the pillow, shattering in front of The Grand Duke.

"No no no no no no oh, this is terrible. The King, what will he say?" Stepmother smiled smugly. "What will he do?"

He held his neck in fear.

"Perhaps if it could help." Cinderella said reaching into her pocket.

"Oh nothing can help now, nothing."

"But you see, I have the other slipper."

She presented it to The Grand Duke who took it from her happily putting it on her foot, and it fitted perfectly.

"What about the bracelet?" Anastasia asked.

"May I try it on?" [Y/n] asked.

The Grand Duke took her hand and slid the bracelet on to her and the bracelet fit perfectly.

"Well that doesn't guarantee that she was the one with Duke Eric at the ball last night." Stepmother said smugly.

"Well The Duke did day the two girls were twins." The Grand Duke said glancing at the two girls.

"And I have the other pair." [Y/n] said pulling out the second bracelet and sliding it on to her other wrist. The two bracelets glowed having found it's twin.

"Is that proof enough for you?" She asked smirking.

The Grand Duke smiled happily and said; "I declare we have found The Royal's brides to be."

The servant blew the fanfare.

[Y/n] and Cinderella smiled at each other, then they hugged as the mice cheered.

                  *****************

Wedding bells rang as the newly weds came down the stairs out of the palace

Wedding bells rang as the newly weds came down the stairs out of the palace. Cinderella's slipper slipped off her foot and The King helped her to put it back on her foot. She kissed his head, making him blush as he waved them all goodbye.

The twins and their husbands entered a white carriage, pulled by six white horses, the twins' horse and with Bruno guiding them, waving goodbye to the crowd.

    Have faith in dreams and someday
    Your rainbow will come smiling through
    No matter how your heart is grieving
    If you keep on believing
    The dreams that you wish
    Will come true

The couples sealed their future with a kiss.

                        THE END

             *********************

And that's a wrap people.

This story has officially come to an end.

Thank you so much for all the reads.

I really appreciate it.

But don't worry, more stories are on their way.

Right now, I'm focusing more on my Mohan story. Go check it out on my profile.

After that I will be doing a Curious George (Ted X Reader) story, then maybe a Harry Potter X Reader series.

If you have any requests, you can message me and I'll consider it.

Thank you once again

Bye😊