Another Typical Day At The Tremaine Household

The girls went to the second floor, simultaneously pulling both sides of the drapes making them open. They walk towards a room and Cinderella gently pushed the door open revealing a woman sleeping peacefully, with a cat by her bed.

"Here kitty kitty kitty." The cat woke up with a yawn. "Come on kitty, come on." The cat arrogantly turned around and laid back down.

"Lucifer, come here!" [Y/n] whisper-yelled at the cat who stood with a jolt and strut down the room to the door. Yawning and stretching, Cinderella shut the door at his rear end. They all walked away from the room.

"I'm sorry if his Highness objects to an early breakfast. It's certainly not our idea to feed you first." [Y/n] said.

"It's orders, come on." Cinderella finished.

               ******************

In the kitchen, a dog sleeps on a rug, while the twins open up the window. The dog starts growling.

"Bruno, Bruno." Cinderella knelt beside the dog, who woke up. "Dreaming again, uh? Chasing Lucifer, catch him this time?"

"That's bad." [Y/n] told the dog who flinched. Lucifer snickered.

"Suppose they heard you upstairs, you know the orders." [Y/n] said as her and her twin prepared the plates and teacups for breakfast.

"So if you don't want to lose that nice warm bed, you better get rid of those dreams. Know how?" Cinderella asked and Bruno shook his head. "Just learn to like cats."

The dog cringed and [Y/n] blinked at her sister in disbelief.

"No I mean it, Lucifer has his good points too."

"Oh yeah, like what?" [Y/n] asked her sister, arms crossed.

"Well for one thing he, well sometimes he…. Hmm, there must be something good about him." Bruno laughed.

"I agree with Bruno. That cat is evil, no wonder his name's Lucifer." Cinderella bumped her hips with her sister. "Hey!"

"Be nice, although you're not wrong, he is a naughty old cat." They both giggled. Then they heard a dog's growl and a cat's cry.

"Bruno!" They both exclaimed.

"Come on Bruno, outside." Cinderella said her hand on the dog's head as she led him out. "I know it isn't easy, but at least we should try to get along with each other."

"And that includes you, your Majesty." [Y/n] said dropping the bowl of milk she was holding in front of Lucifer, her and her twin heading out to feed the animals.

"Breakfast time, everybody get up. Hurry, hurry."

"Come on everybody, breakfast, breakfast."

                ******************

"Cinderella!" A voice rang through the chateau.

"[Y/n]!" Another shouted.

"Alright, alright, we're coming." Cinderella yelled back as her and [Y/n] rushed into the kitchen, hurrying to prepare the breakfast trays.