Cheer Camp and Prawn-prosal

A/n Hey everyone, this is my second story and I hope you enjoy it! The above picture is Wilamae in her Seabrook Cheer outfit. 

Wilamae's Pov:

"I'll hold you when things go wrong, I'll be with you from Dusk till Dawn, I'll be with you from Dusk till Dawn, baby I'm right here." I was getting ready for my favourite thing of all time. Cheer Camp! I love Cheer Camp.

"Mae? Are you ready yet?" Addison yelled through our joint bathroom door.

"Almost." I push pause on my song and finish curling my hair. My hair. Still white, still one condition and still drawing fire from the Acey's. Ever since we were little Addy and I have had this white hair. Our parents made us cover it with wigs, but not too long ago we took them off and showed our true selves to Seabrook High. I pull my hair up into a high ponytail, grab my phone and race out the door. "Come on Addy! We are going to be late!"

"Wow it's not like I have been telling this to you for the last 10 minutes." We grab our bags and head downstairs.

"Bye Mum, see ya dad." We raced outside and the Cheer bus was sitting down the street. We get to the bus and Addy jumps on and goes and sits straight with Bree. I go to the back of the bus and sit next to Bonzo. "Hey Bonzo! How are you doing?"

"Gru zu! (Great)" He answers. I can tell he is excited.

"Okay well I am going to put some music on so if someone asks for me just tap me on the shoulder, got it?" He nodded. I took out my headphones and plugged them into my phone. I opened spotify and clicked on my favourite playlist. It continued playing Dusk till Dawn. 30 minutes passed and we were at Cheer Camp. We got off the bus, leaving our stuff on the bus. I took my headphones out and put them and my phone into my bag. I got off with Bonzo and we headed over to the others.

"Cheer Camp, even more sparkly than I dreamed!" I heard Bree say to Addison.

"Come on, Bree!" Addison grabbed Bree's hand and they went racing to the "camp" which is just a fancy house. We are a unified squad and we all have each other's back.

"Split up!" Well, usually unified I guess. Bonzo and I go up to the house and we stand behind Addy and Bree. A male runs in and does a backflip.

"Yay Bucky!" That's Cheer Captain Bucky for you. My cousin, the so annoying self-centered Cheer Captain that I have ever seen.

"You've all heard the story of blood-thirsty monsters who roam this forest, feasting on innocent cheerleaders?" The Acey's jump up from behind Bonzo and Bree jumps into his arms. Knew that one was coming. "Well, those stories are just silly make-believe. But you better believe that we are going to break you down and build you up into peppy little cheer machines. Like Lacey..." Lacey walks up and twirls her blonde ponytail. "Stacey..." Stacey jumps up next to Lacey and nods her head. "And our most recent Acey, Jacey!" Jacey walks up waving his hands at everyone.

"I'm Kevin." Bucky looks down at Jacey. "Right, we changed my name to Jacey. Which I love by the way." Jacey takes his spot next to Lacey and Stacey, as Bucky keeps talking.

"Long live the Acey's! You three lead the veterans, you're the A-team and Addison and Wilamae, you lead the newbies, you're the Z-team." The Acey's handed Addy and I green vests. "Zombies, this is obviously your first cheer camp. Now I'm not anti-change, I'm just pro-keeping things the way they are, because you don't mess with success." He did his little jazz hand thing before continuing. "This week the Veterans and the Newbies will battle their way to the cheer camp cup to see who is more cheer-tastic. The Veterans have always won the Cheer Camp Cup. RIght, Aceys?"