Unexpected Visitor

A/n - @LunaLovegoodFan12 please don't hate meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I am so sorrryyy!!

Wilamae's P.O.V.

When walking back I heard a rustle in the trees, like someone was there. It wasn't the pack so I looked to find any clues. A quick wind rush blew and it startled me. How ironic this is how I met Wyatt and now I am meeting someone or something in the same way.

"Hello." It whispered and it felt familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I heard a twig snap and I turned to see Wyatt.

"Hey Mae you okay?" I nodded.

"Yeah. Just um... A little light headed. I think we should go back to camp." He nodded.

"I have been looking for you." I kissed his cheek.

"You found me, now let's go." I quickly grab his hand. I needed to think as so many questions filled my head.

"You okay, Star?" I nodded, as I was looking around to find answers to my questions. Maybe I am seeing things. I look to him and try to muster up the reassuring smile, and interlock his hand with my own.

"Yeah." He still looked unsure but I soon forgot about it and went back to having that stalkerish feeling. The wind sounded like it was having fun. It sounds like laughter of the old memories Aria and I had when she was here. I miss her so much but why did the wind sound like this. It sounds of laughter when Clara thought the cat was dying. The great memories of having a best friend which let you be you and did not judge you or your choices.

"Wilamae." I look behind me, trying to see who is calling me. Wyatt tugs on my hand, and I spin to the front. A small broken noise comes out of me as I see my best friend, with the same platinum blonde hair, crystal blue eyes with a small sliver of mint green in her right eye.

"Ria." I cry out. I let go of Wyatt's hand as I rushed to my best friend, and hugged her. "Aria, is it really you?" I had started crying, as I felt my cheeks were wet.

"Oh Mae-Mae. London was so much more exciting than I thought, but Seabrook is my home. With you." We had pulled away and Aria wiped away my tears. "What happened to you? And who is that cutie behind you?" I laughed as Wyatt snarled slightly.

"This is my....boyfriend." I don't know if I should let her know that I am a wolf yet. "Wyatt, this is Aria." I held out my hand to Wyatt, and he grabbed it and he came up to us.

"Hi." He says to my best friend. "I have heard all about you." He smiled at her, and she smiled back.

"Woah, Mae-mae. You got yourself a long story to tell." Aria tells me as I laugh.

"Come on Ria. I'll introduce you to Willa and Wynter and we can tell you everything that's happened." We made our way back to the camp, where Willa and Wynter were already in their tent and in bed. I led her in to see if they were awake. It felt off, I couldn't put my fang onto it. "Hey, um Aria so why are you here? I thought you were in London." She stopped in her tracks. "Not that I don't want you here! I just was wondering."

"Um, can I tell you tomorrow?" she asked. "I'm just tired."

"Okay yeah sure. You can sleep in here if you want." I tell her as we talk outside the tent. I hug her one last time before going off to Wyatt and my tent. I go inside and lie down next to Wyatt.

"You alright Star?" He asks as I curl into him.

"I don't know." I say as tears start to run down my face. "I haven't seen Aria in 8 years and then after all this she shows up? What if I'm not who she thinks I am anymore? What if she is like mum and dad and doesn't want to be my friend after she finds out what I am? What if-"