Zed for Prez

Wilamae's POV:

"I really thought that we would all be going to the Prawn together." Addy said as I curled her hair. "I thought Seabrook had changed."
"It did change.Believe me Zed will find a way to get you to the Prawn together." I tell her, placing the curler back down on the bench.

"So when are you seeing Wyatt again?" She asks, turning around in her seat.

"I don't know. Probably not ever again. You know how mum and dad are." I tell her walking back into my room. I pack all my things into my bag and walk downstairs. I make myself some breakfast while I wait for Addison to come down.

"Yeah, but wouldn't you like to see him again?" She asks me, coming down the stairs.

"I don't know. It would be nice." I finish my breakfast and put the plate in the dishwasher and we head out the door. "It's a shame there are these monster laws in place." We walked to school, and when we got there, Zed instantly found us and him and Addison walked off together. I was at my locker putting my stuff away, when Eliza walked up to me.

"Hey Mae. How was Cheer Camp?" She asks me.

"It was good. How was your holiday?" I had put all my stuff away and grabbed all the stuff I needed for class.

"You know, fighting injustice is keeping me busy." She said.

"And looking good doing it Zom-bae!" We laugh at each other as we walk around the school.

"I'm thinking that the student president should have his own corner office. Let's see if we can move up the maths department. Write that down." Bucky walked past on the other side of the path, with Jacey who was writing down what Bucky said.

"Oh here is the Self-Centered King himself." I muttered to Eliza, and she laughed.

"Hey Mae, time to officially nominate me as school president." He turned back to Jacey. "Let's make it understated yet extravagant and fancy."

"Ugh Cheer could be so much more than just pom pomming for Bucky." I say to Eliza. I point up ahead to where Addison and Zed were talking. "Hey Z-man!" We do our little handshake and Zed laughs.

"Uh Addison, once we're Cheer Captain, you and your freak sister are so off the team." Lacey says, as she and Stacey walk up to us.

"And when Addison is Captain, you'll be welcome to stay, because she will be making cheer for everyone." I tell them.

"Well that was awful trash talk." Stacey says, as they pull Addison away.

"See ya." Addy said to us.

"I gotta find a way to get us to the Prawn." Zed says to us, as we keep walking.

"We could crash it. We can't make the rules but we can break 'em!' Eliza says.

"But you can make the rules. You just need the right leader." I tell the two. "Zed run for Student President!" We walk into the gym and I head over to where Addison and the rest of the Cheer team is.

"Okay, are there any more nominees for Student President? Just a reminder that being a part of the student council means that we get to hang! Anybody want to hang? Anyone? Want to hang? Anyone? Oh, we could come up with our own complicated high five, that'd be fun." Principal Lee started to high five herself in a weird way before hitting herself a little bit too hard. Suddenly a banner behind us comes down, showing Bucky and his signature jazz hands, and the band starts to play a song. Bucky comes out of the crowd, and by my obligation I have to clap for him. Bucky jumps up onto the stage and goes for Principal Lee's high five before running his hand through his hair. "Good Job."