Stories of our Past

A/N - So I guess this is my version of Zombies 3. Also @LunaLovegoodFan12 please do not get mad at me for the next few chapters....

Wyatt's POV:

A few days after Prawn, I woke up early, and looked down at Mae who was still fast asleep. I lightly brushed some of her hair from her face, as she stirred. She looks at me sleepily, as she lifts her head from the pillow.

"Morning beautiful Star." I say to her, as I lean on my arms.

"Morning. What time is it?" she asks.

"I don't know, early. I got you something." I tell her.

"What is it? Then I am going back to sleep." I got up and went over to the set of drawers and picked up the small box. I walk back over to the bed, and hand it to her.

"Open it." She grabs the box and opens it up. Inside there was a bracelet, which has small beads that represent the solar system. It has small black beads and a few small beads on it as well.

"Oh Wyatt! It's beautiful!" She slips it on her wrist and hugs me, before kissing my cheek. After that, she lays her head back onto the pillow and goes back to sleep. I get out of bed and go out for a run in the forest. I get back and Mae is up and going into the kitchen.

"Morning Sleepy head" I tell her, as I go up to her and give her a hug. "What do you say to a camping trip today?"

"Uh duh! I haven't been on a real actual sleep in a tent on the floor camp in ages!" She says, excitedly. "Let's go!" We eat some breakfast and ask Willa and Wynter if they want to join us. Wynter got super excited and Willa reluctantly agreed. We gather all of our stuff before we head out.

We meet up in the main room of the den, then we walk out. We hike over to where we are going to camp, before setting up for our camp. Mae had brought her speaker along with us, and so she put on some music as we set up. She starts humming along as we finish putting up our tent. We put all our stuff in and we high five as we look over to Willa and Wynter.

"Would you like some help?" We ask them.

'Maybe?" Wynter says as she lifts the fly off her head. Mae and I look at each other, laugh and then go and help my sister and friend. Once we did that we gathered the things to set up a fire. Once we do that, we play a game.

"HIDE AND SEEK!" Mae and Wynter squeal together as we decide what game to play. We agreed to play hide and seek and apparently I was counting.

Wilamae's POV:

I quickly ran away in a different direction to the other two girls. I heard Wyatt shout out

"I'm coming for you!" I quickly climbed up the closest tree, and tried to blend in with the branches and leaves. I look down and see Wyatt below my tree with Willa following behind. I try not to make any sound as I hold my breath, as they pass. They leave the area and go to find Wynter, and then they come back with Wynter in tow. "Where are you Mae? I can smell your scent nearby!" I sneakily turn around, trying not to break any of the branches and alert them to my presence. I slowly climbed back down on the other side of the tree. I jump the last meter to the ground, before quickly running back to the camp, without being spotted. I climbed into Wyatt and my tent, and quickly put my sleeping bag on top of me as I heard the 3 coming back.

"Hey, I'm gonna check the tents again." I heard Wyatt say. He looked in the other two's tent first, and then I heard our tent being unzipped. I tried to breathe quietly, when I heard Wyatt placing his hands on top of the sleeping bag. He pulls it from on top of me. "FOUND YOU!!!" He starts tickling me and I start laughing. I keep trying to get out of his grasp, while laughing and trying to still breathe.