Prawn

A/n Her prawn dress and accessories

Wilamae's POV:

Wyatt and I were helping Willa to get more blankets and water for the rest of the pack the next day, when Zed came up to us.

"They were wrong to destroy Seabrook Power and I was wrong about werewolves. You have every right to fight for ourselves." Zed says to us, as Willa comes out from the hall.

"Yeah, but what are we now, Zombie?" Wyatt asks him.

"You're proud fierce werewolves. And Mae, you're my best friend." Zed says, pointing.

"Yeah but my family thinks we're monsters." I tell him.

"We are monsters." Zed tells us. "Look, tonight is the Prawn. I have a plan." Zed tells us the plan. "Be ready by 6." I looked to the clock. It's currently 3. That'll be enough time.

"Got it. Now go get ready!" I shoo him out of the den and then I turn to Willa and Wynter who had come up next to us. "Want help getting ready?"

"Why do you need three hours to get ready?" Wyatt asks, super confused.

"You want perfection?" I asked, and he nodded. "Then we need three hours of no interruption, got it?" He nodded again. "Love you!" I dragged the two girls out of the main room, and we went to mine and Wynter's rooms to grab our clothes and accessories. I grabbed my phone and speaker as well. "Is there somewhere we can get ready, that Wyatt and the boys don't know about?"

"Yeah, my room should work. It's got a massive closet and the boys know to stay out. Especially Wyatt." Willa says. We head to her room, and we close the door and lock it.

"Let's get this party started!" I say. "First off, I'm gonna have a shower by myself and then we can do this." I head to the shower, wash my hair and then I dry myself off and get changed into some old clothes of mine. I exit the bathroom and Wynter goes in and has a shower, and comes out in her old clothes and Willa does the same. I connect my phone to my speaker and then I open Spotify on my phone and open up my Chill Songs playlist, and press play. Burning Gold by Christina Perri comes on. "Oh yes! I love this song! I've had enough, I'm standing up! I need, I need a change. I've had enough of chasing luck. I need, I need a change

I'm setting fire to the life that I know. Let's start a fire everywhere that we go. We starting fires, we starting fires till our lives are burning gold, till our lives are burning gold" I sing along to the lyrics of the chorus, as I dance around with Wynter and Willa. "You guys are missing out on so much if you haven't heard this song."

"I have heard it before, but only a little bit of it." Willa says as we continue dancing to the song.

"Sing it with me!" I say to her.

"Looking back I see I had the flame in me, I'm the wind that's carrying a change! I've had enough, of chasing luck! I need, I need a change, I'm setting fire to the life that I know. Let's start a fire everywhere that we go! We starting fires, we starting fires till our lives are burning gold. I'm setting fire to the life that I know. Let's start a fire everywhere that we go! We starting fires, we starting fires till our lives are burning gold. Till our lives are burning gold!" The song finishes and we finally start getting ready for the Prawn. I help do Wynter's makeup with Willa and I curl Wynter's hair a little bit down the bottom. We keep singing to all the songs that play, as we get ready. We help Wynter into her mustard yellow dress with fur at the top, and we make sure that everything is still perfectly in place. After that, I do Willa's makeup and her hair, and then she gets changed into her dark blue dress. After that, it is my turn to sit in the chair. Willa braids my hair into two simple braids, and let's them hang down my back. She then does my makeup, where she does light purple eyeshadow and rose red lips. Wynter gets my dress ready, as well as my calf high black boots. I go into Willa's closet, with my dress and get changed into my dark purple to light purple gradient dress. I come out of the closet and stand in front of Willa and Wynter. Wynter hands me a set of crescent moon earrings which I put on.

"Wait, it's missing something." Willa says. She goes into her closet and then comes out, holding a black box in her hands. "This has been in our family for generations." She opens the box to show a circlet made of tiny blue gems on it.

"Oh Willa, it's beautiful! But it's part of your family, I can't wear it." I say, pushing the box to her.

"You're part of my family now. After all you are Wyatt's mate." She holds the box out to me and I give in.

"Okay, I'll wear it." Willa grabs it out and places it on top of my braids.

"Wyatt is so going to flip when he sees you." Wynter said, as she and Willa looked at me. I go up and hug the girls.

"Thank you so much for accepting me." I say. I look at my phone and see that it is 5:55. "Ready to go out to the rest of the pack?" They both nodded.

"But you have to come out last, so that we can watch Wyatt's reaction." Wynter says, ever the romantic.

"Okay, let's go." The three of us walk out of Willa's room and down to the main room of the den. Wynter walks out first, then Willa and they go stand next to Wyatt. I come out from around the corner, and Wyatt's mouth drops. He looks from my shoes, all the way to the circlet on the top of my head. I walk up to Wyatt and he grabs my hand.

"Wow." He says. "You look amazing."

"Thanks, so do you." I take in his velvet coat, yellow shirt and black tie and the vest. Zed comes up through the entrance.

"Ready?" he asks us. "Woah, Mae you look amazing!"

"Hey back off Zombie, she's mine." Wyatt says, territorialism taking over.

"Hey, it's okay. Thanks Zed, so do you." He was wearing a dark maroon coat, vest and pants with a striped tie and light grey shirt. "Come on let's go, we'll be late." I grab Wyatt's hand and we all walk out of the den and meet up with the rest of the Zombies. We then make our way to the school for the dance. As we walk up, Bucky's limo just left, showing us to the rest of the school.

"What's that?" I hear Bucky ask. "Zombies."

"And werewolves." Jacey says, as the Acey's look at us.

"In formal wear?"

"They look good." Lacey admits, as the other two look at her. We walk up to the four of them and we all stop.

"Mae? What happened to you?" Bucky asks, as he takes me in.

"She's one of us now. The Great Alpha." Willa tells my cousin.

"You guys can't be here. There are laws against this." Bucky said to us.

"Bad laws are meant to be broken." Zed tells him.

"And monsters don't follow the rules." Eliza and Zed high five each other. "Zombies are a part of Seabrook too, Bucky."

"We're a part of Seabrook too. The originals in fact." Wyatt tells my cousin.

"Someone's got to stop you." Bucky went to sound the Z-alarm, but I went forward and growled at him. "Welcome to Prawn." Bucky and the Acey's then walk into the school. I started coughing and Wyatt comes up to me and leads me inside. We all walk inside, and the Zombies all spread out with their human friends, while us wolves sit together in small packs. Addison and Zed start dancing, and I watch as they figure out their mistakes.

"Wanna dance?" Wyatt asks me.

"Sure." We go up and we start dancing to the music. Suddenly, the ground starts to rumble and shake, and everyone starts to panic.

"This way!" I hear Zed yell to Addison. The Acey's all run past Bucky who yells at them.

"You're supposed to protect your president!" We all run out into the hall to see what's happening. We stop as we see a big crack in the floor.

"The energy from the moonstone must have created the fault line. If we follow it we might be able to find the Moonstone." Zed said, as he peered through the crack, that was illuminating a purple light.

"So it's only buried and not destroyed!" Addison said.

"We have to get to it." Wynter pleaded with me.

"Quickly, while we still can!" I tell the pack. Willa goes first, and then Wyatt, and he helps me down the crack, as the rest of the pack follows us.