ONE

THE SCORE IS 20-24 your team, blue, in the lead

THE SCORE IS 20-24 your team, blue, in the lead. Aobajosai's girls and boys volleyball teams are having a practice game like you usually do every Wednesday.

It was your turn to serve. You dribbled the ball a few times, spinning it twice in your hands before throwing it in the air. You took a couple steps forward, jumping and slamming your hand into the ball.

It hit the back right corner of the court before your libero could even move to receive it. Coach blew the whistle as you smiled satisfied. One of your best serves today.

While you were busy hyping yourself up one of your teammates on the other team approached you.

"Oh come on, we were destined to lose!" She whined, pouting. "It's not fair you got to serve on game point."

You ruffled her hair and pulled her into a headlock, ignoring her protests. You chuckled lightly, "Don't sulk, you'll get it next time!"

She pulled away playfully glaring at you as she tried to fix her hair before giving up.

You clapped my hands, "Okay team! Huddle up. Good game everyone, it was a very close match. I won't keep yah waiting because I know all of you want to go see the end of the boys practice match. So go on get changed." You motioned for them to go with your hands.

You've got a couple first years on the team that have a crush on Oikawa. So since they played well you let them go early.

"Thanks cap!" My teammates called back, already running of to the locker room. You walked off after them. You all got changed and jogged over to the boys team.

The scores were 18-23, Oikawa's team leading. His team consisted of Iwaizumi, Matsukawa, and Kunimi. On the other team there was Kindaichi, Hanamaki, Watari, and Yahaba.

Matsukawa up to serve. He threw the ball up and spiked it. It was a good serve but it went straight to the libero.

Watari received it, "Chance ball!" Yahaba then set it to Hanamaki who spiked it but Matsu received it. Oikawa took a few steps towards the ball at set it to Iwaizumi.

He took 2 steps forward, jumping, and spiking the ball like his life depended on it. It hit the other side before anyone could blink and the whistle was blown.

Wow. You've seen Oikawa and Iwaizumi's attack since primary school but it's never gotten old.

You sighed dreamily. Man Iwaizumi's such a powerhouse. You're eyes trailed from his face, down to his arms, down to his thighs before snapping out of it.

You looked up and saw all of the boys team on a water break. This is usually when you talk to your best friend Oikawa but after long contemplation you've decided to talk to Iwaizumi too.