SEVEN

AFTER WATCHING TV for a bit you decided it was time to go home

AFTER WATCHING TV for a bit you decided it was time to go home. Himari's friend should be dropping her off home by now. You got up, got your stuff then thanked Oikawa's mom for letting you stay then youturned to Iwaizumi and Oikawa who were watching tv.

"Ok guys. I'm gonna get going." You said.

"I'll walk you home!" Iwaizumi rushed quickly standing up.

You smiled happily, "I'd like that." He got ready and you guys both stood at the door.

"Bye Tooru see you at school!" You said waving.

"Bye! Come over anytime you want too!" He said to you and Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi gave him and nod and you both walked out the door. You walked in comfortable silence for a bit until Iwaizumi spoke up.

"So [Y/n]...I was wondering you wanted to hang out tomorrow?"

You're eyes widened in surprise. 'Is he asking me out????'

"Absolutely! I mean yes, yeah I'd like too." You grinned.

"Nice! Oikawa and I made plans and I thought you'd want to come." He said smiling.

You sweatdropped. So...not a date. But it's alright you're always down to hang out with them so nodded nevertheless.

You arrived at your house. "So, I'll get going Oikawa will text you the details." He said.

"Wait!"  you called after him before he left. "Can I have your number instead?" You took out your phone.

"Yeah sure." He said and handed you his phone while you handed him yours. He put his number and name in your phone as "Iwaizumi Hajime". You laughed at his formality.

You put your name in his phone as "[Y/n]!!!"

After saying your goodbye you sat down in your doorsteps. You sighed, you weren't mad about the date thing. But you were just starting to think he might not have liked you the way you thought he did.

'It's okay, it's nothing to worry about.' You thought. Grabbing your volleyball and going to your backyard to play. 

Before Iwaizumi knew it, it was night time. He studied, ate, and quickly got ready for bed but had trouble sleeping. He couldn't help but feel embarrassed at his lack of confidence.

It should've been him asking for your number. But his mind got in his way. 'Stupid, stupid.' He thought to himself groaning.

He got up a determined look in his eye. 'I'm gonna text [Y/n].'

He thought he probably looked dumb how big of a deal he was making this but frankly, couldn't care less.

He grabbed his phone and entered your name. But before he could type anything he saw a message from you pop up.

He wanted to scream. Another missed opportunity. He shook his head opening your message.

[Y/n]!!!
Still awake?

Me:
yeah
how'd u know 🤔

[Y/n]!!!
Sixth sense 🥱🥱 only works for you though.

Me:
well consider me honored

[Y/n]!!!:
Good

Sorry for keeping you up haha you should get some sleep.

Me:
u should too

[Y/n]
Okayyy
goodnight Iwa!!

Me:
gn [y/n] :))

Iwaizumi went to bed with a smile on his face.

You woke up still smiling.

You definitely did not regret asking for Iwaizumi's number. Sighing happily, you got out of bed. You went to your closet and picked out black jeans and a cropped white blouse.

Then you walked over to Himari's room picking out her out her outfit. You picked out some casual clothes for her to wear.

You woke her up and she groggily went to the bathroom to get ready. Once she had brushed her teeth  and combed her hair she went back out to get the clothes that you picked her her but stopped suddenly.

"Awhhh [Y/n] I like your outfit I want to match!" She frowned.

You tilted your head, "Really?" That's a first.

"Yup!" She nodded happily.

"Okay then. " You said. Going to her closet and picking out a white sundress with a white ribbon for her hair.

"You could wear this with some black shoes, then we'd practically be matching! Is that good?"

"Yes! Thanks sis." She grinned grabbing the clothes and ribbon and running to the bathroom to change.

She came out and twirled for you. "How does it look?"

"You're acting like you haven't worn this dress multiple times, also come let me fix your hair." You laughed.

She skipped over to you and turned around. Your eyes widened at seeing her ribbon entangled messily in her hair. You shook your head before carefully redoing it.

"There all ready." You said. She thanked you and you ushered her out the door. "Come on let's go."

You made her breakfast, dropped her off at her friends house. You made your way back home and did some homework while you waited for Iwaizumi and Oikawa to come.

You heard your phone buzz and picked it up.

Tooru 🤾🏻‍♂️🤾🏻‍♂️:
[Y/N]

[Y/N]

WE ARE AT THE DOOR!

Me:
Turn your cap lock off doofus 

Tooru 🤾🏻‍♂️🤾🏻‍♂️:
WHAT?

WAIT

ohhhhh

that was the problem :0

*You laughed at Oikawa's message!*

Me:
😭😭😭

I'm coming I'll be there in a minute