TEN

IWAIZUMI DIDN'T TAKE LONG IN THE SHOWER

IWAIZUMI DIDN'T TAKE LONG IN THE SHOWER.  He searched his bag for the extra pair of clothes he brought and changed into a form fitting blue shirt and gray sweatpants. You smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up, "Looking good!"

He ruffled his hair with the towel around his neck and laughed, "It's just a t-shirt and sweatpants [Y/N]."

You huffed a 'whatever', playfully rolling your eyes at him.

You grinned suddenly, brushing past him and out the door. "Come on let's go downstairs!" He walked out the room close behind and followed you down your staircase. He tilted his head, "To do what exactly?"

"To make dinner duh." You laughed before putting on a solemn expression. You clear your throat, "Iwaizumi Hajime, will you do the honors of making dinner with me?"

He blinked and rubbed the back of his neck. You made it sound like a proposal. "Yeah sure, but...I'm not much of a cook."

You poked him in the chest lightly, "You will be once we finish. How does pizza sound? I got the recipe from this website online and have always wanted to try it."

He nodded, indicating that pizza was a good idea.

You got out two aprons from the closet which were your mom and dad's when they were younger and not on business trips all the time. You wore the black one, you always did. So you handed him the other one.

He ogled at it as he took it into his hands, "Pink? Seriously?"

You crossed your arms and smirked, "Yes. I do happen to think you'd look wonderful in pink."

He rolled his eyes and put on the pink apron. You clapped your hands for him and yelled, "Do a spin." He blushed and pushed you lightly, "Alright this show is over."

You both looked at each other and laughed.

Iwaizumi got the ingredients for the toppings out as you got started on the dough, instructing him where things were at the same time.

You explained to him how to make a good dough, while he focused intently on what you were doing.

"Okay, now since I made the dough, you knead it."

He nodded with a determined glare in his eyes. You moved to the side to make space for him and  watched as he roughly kneaded the dough.

You giggle, putting you're hands on top of his to stop him. "Iwaizumi stop! If you do it so hard the dough will turn out badly! Gentle okay?" You said still laughing before you noticed he was staring right into your eyes, at a rather close distance too.

You realized you were still cupping his hands and took them off of his quickly. You smiled awkwardly, "Okay now try again." You managed to say without messing up too badly.