NINE

YOU GRABBED IWAIZUMI'S HAND (which you seem to be doing a lot lately) and led him inside of your house

YOU GRABBED IWAIZUMI'S HAND (which you seem to be doing a lot lately) and led him inside of your house. "Do you want anything to eat? Drink?" You asked.

"A bottle of water please." He replied politely.

You nodded and grabbed him a water from the fridge. You tossed it to him and he gracefully caught it.

"We could study in my room, that's where my desk is." You told him.

He nodded hesitantly, before following you upstairs to your room. Once you got there you opened the door and dropped your bag on the floor. Then took off your school jacket and sweater, leaving you in your blazer and tie.

Quickly putting it in your closet. You turned back to the door to see Iwaizumi standing at it, like he's waiting for permission to come in.

You chuckled, he never failed to be short of polite. You liked that about him. "You could come in Iwa."

He nodded and walked in stiffly. "Okay thanks!" He messily stuffed his jacket in his bag and placed it gently next to yours.

"Here take a seat there." You said pointing to one of the seats at your desk. You sat at the one next to it. You always made sure to keep two seats at your desk, whether it will be to help Himari with basic addition or Oikawa with Japanese Literature.

Iwaizumi drummed his fingers on the desk while looking at some pictures of you and Himari or you two and Oikawa too.

You tied your hair back and went to your bag to get some practice worksheets you printed out to help him study.

"Okay first off. What is your grade in math? I have a 98% so I'm sure I'll be able to help you out but I want to make sure." You smiled sweetly at him.

He sweat dropped and averted his eyes to the desk. "I...I have a 43%." He mumbled.

You slapped his arm and gasped, "Iwaizumi!" You really had not expected his grade to be so low. Especially since he was in Class 5.

"Oww! It's just I've been so caught up in volleyball and everything, its hard to keep up with school work." He tried to explain, rubbing his arm.

"You say that like I'm not on the volleyball team too." You roll your eyes. He blushes lightly, you do have a point. You sigh, "After we study I'm creating you a time table to help with your time management."

"Really? Thank you!" He grinned.

You flicked his forehead, "You're lucky you have me."

His grin turned into a sincere smile, "Yeah I am."

Your eyes widened slightly. You stared back into the warm eyes Iwaizumi was directing your way and smiled too.

Iwaizumi groaned, raising his arms and leaning back in his chair. You had been studying for a while.

"Man I'm beat." He said.

"Youcouldstaythenight!" You blurted out before covering your mouth. Before you went to bed you'd make sure to set a reminder to think before talking.

Iwaizumi's eyes widened, before he said "ThankyouI'dlovetoo!" equally as fast.

Now who'd you look at that?

You made each other nervous messes.

Both of you stared at each other's shocked faces for a moment before you snapped out of it and smiled.

"That sounds good to me."

He smiled shyly back at you.  "Hey since I am sleeping over, do you think I could use your shower.

You nodded, "Yeah of course. Let me go get you a towel and wash cloth." You went to your bathroom closet and got both of them out then handed them to him.

He thanked you and went to go shower.

You went back to your bedroom and laid on your bed. Iwaizumi was messing with your mind. What were you going to do about this crush on him?