SIXTEEN

FINALLY, YOUR SUSPENSION ENDED

FINALLY, YOUR SUSPENSION ENDED. And you could not be happier. After the dreadful work filled school day, you went to volleyball practice for the first time in two weeks. Luckily your team didn't have any games in that time so you did not miss much.

Your girls were quite happy to see that your back and vice captain did an excellent job at leading the team.

After a long hard practice back you walked over to the boys gym. You slowed your steps, casually entering the gym to see Iwaizumi and Oikawa leaving the locker room.

"Hey guys." You said.

"[Y/n]-chan!" Oikawa chirped, walking up to you. "I've missed you so much, everything has been gray since you left." Oikawa expressed dramatically.

"Yeah yeah I missed you too."

Iwaizumi waved at you, "Hey [Y/n]."

"Iwa, hey!" You smiled.

"How was your trip?" He questioned as the other third year boys walked out of the locker room and towards you.

"What do you mean trip?" Maki asked, not bothering to say hello.

"I went to go see a family friend and stay with my old friend."

Oikawa chuckled, "Friend? Like you have any other than us."

You smacked the back of his head, "For your information I've known him even longer than I've know you." He gasped and you rolled your eyes.

"Him?" Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow.

Him.

You nodded your head, "Yup I'm sure you've played him before."

You left it at that, not saying anymore.

You walked home with Oikawa and Iwaizumi as usual. Them catching you up on everything you missed.

You picked Himari up from her after school program and walked with her home. She gushed about how at school they had show and telll and how she got to show off the souvenirs your parents always bring from their trips.

You listened intently, swinging your hand in hers.

Once you got home you made her favorite dinner for her as she tried her best to help you out.

Afterthat it was finally time to try and catch up on all that school work that you missed. Tired from studying you picked up your phone to take a quick break just to see a message from Iwaizumi.

You smiled at seeing that he texted you. You opened your phone to see what he said.

Iwaizumi Hajime:
im happy ur back, once again I'm sore about ur suspension

You forgot he point his name in like that and changed it to 'Iwa'.

Me:
Apology not accepted.

Iwa:
what

Me:
I already told you it's not your fault!! Plus I had fun sooo.

Iwa:
oh ok thanks

Me:
Only down side of this suspension is all this work, I'm literally gonna die. 😞

Iwa:
good luck with that fr 🙏🏼 rest up

Me:
I'll try 😵‍💫 goodnight Iwa.

Iwa:
night [Y/N]

i missed you

Me:
I missed you too.
Seen