SEVENTEEN

YOU SAT ON THE COUCH watching Naruto with Himari

Rock Lee and Gaara's fight was about to start and you bounced your leg up and down in excitement. This was the scene that made you love the show.

Himari looked your way and pouted, "[Y/N] I don't like this show!" You shushed her, "Just relax and watch!" You pointed at the tv and she huffed before looking back at it.

You were interrupted by the ring of your doorbell. You rolled your eyes and lazily paused the tv. "Guess it'll have to wait."

Then you remembered who it was and jumped up, happily walking to the door. 

"Iwa!" You grinned.

"[Y/N]." He smiled.

Last week you overheard Iwaizumi telling Matsukawa, Hanamaki, and Oikawa how he always wanted to get his ears pierced.

You offered to do it for him and he immediately declined. That week you spent the whole time pestering him into letting you pierce his ears which he always said no too.

On Friday you presented him a 7 minute speech at lunch as to why he should let you until he muttered a short 'Fine.'

Himari skipped over to you and looked at Iwaizumi, blinking slowly.

"[Y/N] who's that?" She asked curiously.

"Himari, this is Iwa."

She looked at you then back at him, "Iwa-chan!" She said in the exact same tone Oikawa does.

Iwaizumi smiled as he shook his head. "Hello Himari."

"Wait here!" You yelled, running up the stairs. "I'm gonna go get what we need."

Iwaizumi nodded then looked around until his eyes landed on the tv. "Oh is that the chunin exams? I love that arc." He smiled then looked down at Himari, "Want to go watch?"

Himari hummed before shrugging, "Okay sure!"

She grabbed his wrist and used all her strength to pull Iwaizumi to the living room.

"Does everyone in this family pull people by their wrists?" Iwaizumi muttered to himself.

You ran up and down your room, gathering a sewing need, and rubbing alcohol. You grabbed everything and ran down the stairs.

"Okay I have everything." You say but stop when you see Iwaizumi and Himari in the middle of the fight scene.

Himari is staring up at the screen intently and Iwaizumi is watching tv with a relaxed look on his face. You smile at the sight of them.

Iwaizumi looks your way, "Want to join?"

You nod and walk over to them. "This show...it's amazing!!" Himari says.