THIRTEEN

YOU AND DAICHI DECIDED TO PLAY a couple rounds of 4v4's

YOU AND DAICHI DECIDED TO PLAY a couple rounds of 4v4's. So that everyone got a chance to play but you could be able to assess everyone easier.

He obviously had the advantage because he knew his players strengthens and weaknesses. But you could read people fairly well so it wasn't to much of a problem.

"4v4, match one." You announced like a sports reporter.

"Team Daichi is, Kageyama Tobio, Hinata Shoyo, Tsukkishima Kei, and the man himself Sawamura Daichiiii."

"And team Maiha, team [Y/N], team winner, whatever you wanna call it-"

"This is clear bias someone stop her." Tsukkishima yawned.

"Shush." You said pointing to him. "Team [Y/N], Sugawara Koushi, Tanaka Ryunnoske, Nishinoya Yuu, and MAIHA [Y/N]!!"

You heard a couple cheers and smiled to yourself. This was gonna be a good game.

Both teams went to their side of the court and warmed up. "Go Tsukki! You could do this!" Yamaguci cheered.

"Shut up." He bit back without bite.

"Sorry Tsukki." Yamaguci said sheepishly.

You pouted, "Why can't someone cheer for us like that? Sugawara patted your back in comfort.

"Play a good game Maiha!" Yamaguchi grinned at you after hearing your comment.

You smiled, "Thanks Yamaguchi, I'll defiantly have you on my team next match." Tsukkishima rolled his eyes.

After stretching Daichi yelled, "Okay everyone ready?" We all nodded, "Ready as we'll ever be." You said cracking your knuckles

Daichi's team chose to receive, so it was your teams ball and you were up to serve. Ukai spoke up as you walked to the line, "These boys have been getting a bit cocky so shred them to pieces kay?"

You giggled lightly despite the gleam in your eyes. "Oh I plan a too."

Daichi's team flinched, and although he didn't show it Tsukkishima couldn't deny that something about the way you said those words was chilling.

"Scary." Hinata stuttered out.

You scanned the team and took in their stances, seeing that Hinata wasn't even in receiving position you decided to aim for him.

Without hesitation you tossed the ball up in the air, approached the ball and swung straight at it.

You whipped your hand back and smacked the ball hard in Hinata's direction. It spun right past him and into the corner of the court.

You smiled, satisfied with your serve. Everyone including your side of the court stared at you with wide eyes.

"Is everyone from Kitagawa Daiichi a beast?" Sugawara questioned looking between you and Kageyama on the other side of the net.

What did they put in your water...

"Some not all." You replied already on the serve line to go again.

You ended up getting 2 more aces before hitting it out of bounds. The other side sighed in relief at that.

Team Daichi - 9
Team [Y/N] - 10

Tanaka served and Daichi received it with ease.

Daichi sent it over to Kageyama, and Hinata ran around the entire court, jumped high and hit it. Spiking the ball down fast.

Nishinoya gritted his teeth, "That damn quick, sorry guys!"

"No you're good, that was on all of us."

You walked closer to the net and stared at the duo in wonder. That was the fastest quick attack you had ever seen.

"Karasuno's new weapon." Daichi smirked.

"Huh." You said, "I like it. But I like a good challenge more."

You put your hands in a 'T' position signaling a time out. You walked over to your team.

"Ugh I was just waiting for them to do that, now what?" Sugawara groans.

"That attack is deadly, I'll admit that. But guys, Hinata closes his eyes. That could easily be taken advantage of. If he can't see where he's going then where his arm should indicate that."

"Yeah but, at that speed is even knowing where he is going enough?" Tanaka questioned thoughtfully.

"Not if you wait until he jumps to block, no. I'd say guess block and have the Nishinoya and whoever else is back row cover the gaps. It will definitely not always work, but we might be able to stop a couple attacks with this."

Tanaka cleared his throat, "Are you sure this is gonna work?" You smirked, "Are you questioning your upperclassmen?"

"Right! Sorry!" He said quickly.

You laughed, less than a day and this team has already grown on you.

Everyone agrees to the plan, a new found determination in the group.