synopsis

finding solace in the middle of an apocalypse was more than challenging

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

finding solace in the middle of an apocalypse was more than challenging. everybody and everything was out to get you — to kill you or eat you. not everyone was lucky, but marlo and domi austen managed to fit into that very, very small percentage.

marlo and her sister were dragged from the depths of hell on earth, to a place called Jackson. in the hopes of finally being able to settle down — finally be able to breathe, and they did. however, the youngest austen sibling never took things for face value, while her sister settled... just like she wanted. in her words, the world was fucked and it always gonna be that way. she could pretend to be some rebellious, happy-go-lucky teenager all day, but she never forgot what it was like out there. marlo couldn't even if she tried.

the nineteen year-old was always distant with everybody she knew — except ellie, of course. she knew what it was like to really suffer out there — she understood marlo's pessimism! ellie williams may have been her sliver of normalcy (the only piece she wanted), the small realistic amount she could scrounge up. but when tragedy strikes in jackson, involving the murder of a loved one, it reinforces her distaste for the outside and the people who lived in it. her anger was immediately fed at the sight of the undoubtable grief of her friend.

on her journey alongside ellie, she figures out more than the unfamiliar terrain of boston — she may have developed feelings for the broken girl, or maybe marlo just acknowledged that she's had them from the start.

*✭˚・゚✧*

it's the guitar that does
it for me.

MARLO AUSTEN, diana silvers
❝  i'm not a little kid, i don't need her
approval for jack shit.  ❞

━as well as

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

as well as.  .  .

DOMINIQUE AUSTEN,  keira knightley

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

.

anthony mackie,   nathan barnard
sydney sweeny,   darla
froy gutierrez, mason
antonia thomas,  dr. sybil march
maya hawke,    danielle

warnings     vulgar language, character death, grief, revenge, blood + gore, mention of mental illness, homophobia, prejudice.

description    i'm so gay for ellie williams and abby anderson it's probably unmatched. so in the name of my crush, here's an ellie fic w two badass girls after another in the name of joel miller.