21| Found Out As A Couple

(Credit goes to Braixenprincess12 for giving me such a perfect idea! X3)
———————————————————
Gadget's POV ⚙️

After Zero kissed me, I stared at him in shock before he parted and smiled.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to do that after waiting for so long for you to recover from the head injury and gain consciousness." He says.

I smiled before blushing.

"Acting more like a seme, aren't you?" I teased.

Zero smirked before he leaned over and pinned me down on the bed gently, already aware that I'm still recovering from the head injury.

"Why, yes~..." He replies to me in a seductive manner.

I chuckled a bit before resting my hands on his shoulders, while Zero's hands were on my waist, as we kissed again.

Unfortunately, our kissing session was suddenly interrupted as soon as we heard someone say, "Infinite? Gadget?? What the heck are you two doing?!"

Me and Zero parted before looking at the door, seeing Amy standing there, her eyes widened in shock.

Then, like as if the both of us had the same idea, we looked back and grinned at each other mischievously before we kissed, just to tease with Amy.

Or to make her jealous, either way, since I'm pretty sure me and Zero both know by now that Amy likes Sonic and has tried a lot to get him to take her out on a date several times before.

"Will you two knock it off!" Amy whined, giving us the message that she's already starting to feel jealous.

Me and Zero only grinned devilishly, during our kiss, seeing that our little "evil plan" is working.

"Hey, what's going on around here?" I suddenly heard Knuckles say before approaching the door.

Apparently, we parted from kissing each other a little too late because the rest of the Sonic gang is there now, probably curious to see what was happening.

Silver was blushing, Sonic had a surprised look on his face, Knuckles was starting to get a nosebleed, Shadow hid a smirk, Rouge seemed to be amused, Omega had no words say, Espio covered Charmy's eyes, and Vector had a shocked look on his face.

After seeing that everyone was there, Zero and I blushed hard before Zero hid behind me as I covered my face in embarrassment.

For a few minutes, the room was completely silent, except for the sound of the heart monitors beeping in the other rooms.

"I-I can explain..." I began.

"Naw, it's alright. You don't need to." Sonic mentions. "I understand."

Me and Zero were dumbfounded after hearing that.

"Y-You do?!" Zero asked.

"Yeah!" Silver replied, even though he was still blushing a little. "Congrats, you two!"

Me and Zero didn't have any words to say and just gave them confused looks.

"Hmph...I already figured out that the both of you are a gay couple, right from the moment when Gadget leaped in the way to stop me and to protect you from getting hurt." Shadow commented.

"IF YOU KNEW, THEN WHY DIDN'T STOP YOURSELF FROM KICKING GADGET IN THE FACE, YOU MONSTER?!" Zero shouted angrily before trying to lash out, had I not grabbed his arm and restrained him from trying to do anything bad to Shadow.

"Zero...Please...Don't start picking a fight with Shadow." I say, giving him a pleading look.

Zero hesitated for a moment when he looked at me, before sitting back down and letting out a small annoyed sigh.

"Fine..." He says. "But, don't think I won't spare him again."

I smiled and sighed in relief as I thanked him before looking back at the gang.

"Wait..."Zero?!" I heard Amy went.

I nodded.

"Yeah. Zero's his real name. "Infinite" was just a coverup name to hide his real identity." I explained.

"Oh. I didn't know that..." She replied.