24| Thinking About Each Other

Zero's POV

"It sure was..." I replied before smiling, after Gadget dozed off, as I grabbed the blanket and pulled it up to our shoulders.

Then I eventually dozed off after looking at Gadget for a bit, completely hypnotized by his adorable face.

For a while, I was asleep until my body and my mind decided that I should wake up.

As soon as I did and looked over at Gadget to see if he's awake, I couldn't help but smile.

He seriously looked so angelic and peaceful when he's asleep.

And I find that very cute about him.

I looked out the window and noticed that the sun was rising, before I yawned a little and rubbed my eyes.

"Mmn..." Gadget went as I looked back at him, seeing him roll over and curl up into a ball, all cutie like.

Already noticing I smelled weird, I got up and headed in the bathroom to go shower.

"I'm guessing this is the aftermath result after me and Gadget had our "fun" last night..." I thought before smirking to myself as I got the water running on warm.

The moans Gadget had made last night, during our make out session, was already stuck in my head.

I couldn't help it tho!

His moans were filled with so much pleasure and I already knew he enjoyed it a lot and would want to do it again another time.

I started silently wheezing in laughter at the thought of that.

Laughing because of how powerful Gadget's cuteness is.

Ranking wise, Gadget was almost exactly to the point where his cuteness level would perfectly match either a puppy or a kitten.

Heh...Now, that I think of it...

I didn't even realize that I was thinking about how cute Gadget is until now.

Gadget's POV ⚙️

I woke up and yawned before stretching the tiredness out of me a little.

Looking at the clock, I noticed it was around 10:00 in the morning as I smiled to myself, happy because I slept well like a baby.

I already noticed Zero was in the shower, but I didn't mind at all.

As I was about to get up and out of bed, Zero was already out of the shower and in a clean pair of clothes.

"Need a shower?" He asked in a jokingly manner.

I chuckled a little as I nodded before he gave me a clean, dry towel. As for my clothes, Zero told me that he'll go get them from my room for me.

I thanked him before entering in the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me.

Feeling a little bit bored and wanting to break the silence, I started humming a song to myself, finding it pretty catchy since it's one of my favorite songs.

I don't exactly remember the title or the artist, but, I know it's a good song too.

"I know you have been afraid before...But, you don't have to be anymore....." I sang a little to myself, silently.

However, that line sounded really familiar.

Have I heard of it before?

I shrugged my shoulders at that before I rinsed myself off.

I wonder how Zero's doing.

Hopefully, he didn't find my secret stash of manga that had to do with gay couples, cuz I would die in embarrassment if he ever did find them.

I blushed hard at the thought of Zero asking me about the manga that I've secretly stashed away.

How would I explain that to him?

My chaos, he would probably find that kinda really creepy about me if he knew or ever found out.

I quickly shook my head, getting that thought out, before sighing.

Hmm...Speaking of music, I wonder what kind of music does Zero really like?

I highly doubt he'd like anything that's too childish.