25| An Unexpected Discovery

Zero's POV

As I was in Gadget's room, I smirked a little and rolled my eyes after seeing some anime-related stuff on his bookshelves, desk, DVDs, and his CD player.

Hell, I even seen some really well drawn sketches of anime characters in his notebooks for whenever he wants to draw sometimes.

"I already knew he likes anime from the very beginning. It's written all over his face." I said to myself after picking up a DVD and looking at it before putting it back. "I will give Gadget props though, since he's such a really talented artist."

After suddenly finding his closet, I peeked in there to see if his clothes was inside.

All I saw was cosplay outfits.

Just when I was about to shut the closet door, I noticed something really strange at the back of the closet.

I looked back in the closet and moved the cosplay outfits aside, seeing three boxes.

Curious, I decided to look inside them, before I grew shocked.

Inside the boxes were....dresses?

And by dresses, I'm talking about the kind that girls wear.

"The fuck? Why in the hell does Gadget have dresses in here?" I asked myself before thinking for a moment.

Then my eyes widened in realization.

Oh my chaos...

Does Gadget secretly like wearing dresses in private?!

I blushed hard at the thought of him wearing one before I shook my head and took some of the dresses.

That's when I noticed a set manga books hidden underneath the bed.

"What's a set of manga books doing underneath the bed when Gadget keeps a lot of them on the bookshelf?" I wondered.

Curious once more, I grabbed a book from underneath the bed, before looking at the cover and growing shocked as I blushed a little again.

"I-Is that a BL manga!?" I say after seeing a picture of a gay anime couple on the cover.

I couldn't believe my eyes about this, but, at least it's confirmed that Gadget's a hundred percent gay.

I returned the book back to it's rightful spot, before I found a clothes dresser.

In the dresser were just ordinary, normal, boys clothes. Regular t-shirts, boxers, pants and shorts, socks, gloves and a few extra pairs of glasses in case the ones (that Gadget's currently wearing) were broken.

I shrugged it off before I took those and an extra pair of glasses as I putted the clothes in the backpack I brought along with me, and carried the glasses, before I left Gadget's room and made sure the door was closed and locked tight.

Gadget's POV ⚙️

As I was waiting for Zero, I heard the door open and close, giving me the message that he came back.

I got up from the bed and walked over, happy to see him, after finding him in the living room.

"Brought your clothes..." Zero says before he smirked and handed them to me.

"Thank you!" I say, wagging my tail a bit, as I took them and went in the bathroom to put them on.

I smiled and hugged myself, feeling warm and comfortable, after I putted my green hoodie and a pair of black pants on.

Then after I putted my dirty clothes in the laundry hamper and walked out of the bathroom, I suddenly froze in my tracks, seeing Zero looking at one of my dresses.

"AHH! Wh-Where did you find that?!?!" I asked as my face turned bright red in embarrassment.

"Oh. Gadget! I was meaning to ask you about them..." Zero says as he looked over before chuckling at me.

"Gimme it!" I whined as I tried to take the dress from him but failed to do so, as he held it in the air, right out my reach.

"I will once you explain..." Zero teased.