1

Y/N was laying in her bunk, above Lauren's as she finally slipped into her headspace.

They had a long day of shows and last minute things that put lots of stress not only on the singer, but the younger girl as well.

Y/N needed to relax, to feel safe. But she couldn't quite slip fully into her headspace knowing that just beyond her bunk curtain was Lauren, Halsey, and Samantha and Jeremy of Marian Hill.

Y/N was only there so she could help Lauren write when she needed to. More like moral support.

Lauren and Y/N had met a couple years back, in what can only be described as a music school. They had clicked immediately and became the best of friends.

Friends. That word rang in Y/N's head. The girls were always inseparable, and this made the younger girl catch feelings. Fast.

The way Lauren would subtly grab her hand. The way Y/N would hide behind Lauren when she was scared or nervous. Y/N wouldn't admit it, but Lauren was her security blanket.

They even went to the bathroom together. They shared everything. Clothes, jewelry, and even Y/N's prized possession, Her little Nala stuffed animal.

Y/N began to toss and turn. She was in and out of her headspace and could not, for the life of her choose a side.

One minute she had her Lion King pacifier in her mouth and the next she was trailing a hand down her own thigh.

She was conflicted. Maybe if she touched herself and brought herself to a peak that would tire her out. But she was too fussy and too close to her headspace to make big girl decisions.

So she got up, sneakily grabbing her Simba bottle and sneaking to the fridge for some milk.

This was risky, she knew that. But she wouldn't let herself stay awake all night. Not again.

On the other hand, Lauren couldn't sleep either. She was aimlessly on her phone scrolling through Twitter when she heard the little pitter patter of footsteps.

No one would be up this late at night? Would they?

Y/N filled her bottle, cursing herself for spilling and quickly cleaning up the mess before laying on the couch of the back room.

She was confident that no one would wake up, nor anyone would be awake. It was literally 3am and they were meant to be up by 8.

Y/N curled up on the couch, bottle in mouth as she watched The Lion King on the the screen.

Lauren heard the soft hum of the tv from the back room and brought herself out of her bunk, begrudgingly.

She walked into the back room and what she saw caught her off guard.

There, laying on the couch and snuggled into the blankets was a sleepy Y/N with a bottle in her mouth.

Y/N's eyes went wide as she saw the raven haired girl and she was quick to take the object away from her lips.

"Fuck! Lauren!" She quickly hid the object but was wayyy too late. Lauren had seen it all.

The raven haired girl was confused and...intrigued?

Never before had she seen this in real life. She had aimlessly found ageplay on a website and read into it, but never had she seen it right in front of her.

Lauren didn't know if it was just a security thing, or if it was the real deal. So she did what she had to do. She sat beside her small friend.

"I-I...Lauren you weren't supposed to see that..." tears filled the younger girl's eyes.

It all made sense now. The childish acts, the way she would cling to Lauren.

"Y/N. Tell me the truth. Are you a little?" Y/N's eyes grew wide and her cheeks flushed at the sudden accusation.

Of course she was, but never in a million years did she think Lauren knew what that was.

"I-I... Mhmm...." Y/N looked down at her hands, fiddling with them.

Lauren cracked a smile at this. Considering the circumstances, she still couldn't keep herself from smiling at the girl.

"How old are you right now?" Lauren asked, making Y/N shyly hold up three fingers.

Lauren smiled down at the younger girl, wrapping an arm around her waist and bringing her to snuggle into her.

"Well then, why don't we tuck you in, huh?" Lauren knew she'd have to talk with Y/N tomorrow but she wanted to savor this moment as much as she could. The sight of the younger girl so carefree and at peace made Lauren feel the same.

"Sweep wiff Lolo?" The smaller girl asked, making Lauren only smile wider.

"Yes, baby. You can sleep with me." Lauren turned the tv off, lifting the smaller girl with ease.

Lauren watched as the bottle was now in the open, the younger girl bringing it to her lips.

Lauren brought the girl into her bunk, letting her lay flush against her chest. This felt right. Lauren knew that it did.

Lauren began to hum softly, running her fingers through the smaller girl's hair as she did so.

This was a habit for the both of them. They would do it to each other when they were relaxed, or even nervous. It was a way to relax both of them.

In a matter of minutes, Y/N's eyes shut and the small sound of her sucking on the bottle in her sleep slowly lulled Lauren into her slumber.

Never before did Lauren think that this would happen.