2

Lauren's POV
I woke up alone.
That made me think that it was just a normal night, but when the memories came flooding back I knew I had to talk to Y/N.

I got up and walked into the restroom seeing Y/N doing her makeup.

She saw me and immediately stopped.

"We need to talk, Y/N." She finished up.

"No we don't." God, this girl is so stubborn.

She tried walking past me but I grabbed her wrist.

"Yes we do. And you know why." She pulled away, walking out of the bathroom and to the breakfast area.

"Are we going to talk or are we gonna act like it didn't happen?" I asked the girl.

"We're going to act like it didn't happen." She confirmed, making Halsey look at us weirdly.

"What happened? Did you guys fuck or something?" Y/N laughed at that.

"God no." She sat down beside Halsey.

If she's going to act like this, than fine.

I grabbed my things and started getting ready for the day.

It's going to be hard avoiding her. We do everything together.

I checked the time. Y/N and I had planned on going to the movies here in Orlando, this morning, but I don't know if that's happening anymore.

Y/N's POV
I hated treating Lauren like this, but I knew that what happened last night would change our friendship.

I don't want that to happen...

We're in Florida, Orlando to be exact.

We were aloud to go out and do whatever until 5 tonight.

I followed Lauren to the cab, a sigh leaving my lips as we got in.

I fiddled with my fingers as she talked with the driver.

I'm nervous as hell. I mean who wouldn't be? My best friend just found out one of my biggest secrets.

"Y/N, we really do need to talk." She spoke, making me look down at my hands.

"I-I know. I just- I don't want us to change, Lolo." I spoke, making her grab my hand, interlocking our fingers.

"Y/N, we won't change. We'll always be best friends, okay? Nothing will change that." I looked up to meet her eyes and saw that she was sincere.

"Okay." I nodded and she kissed my forehead.

"Now tell me. How long have you been a little?" She asked, making me nervous once again.

"A couple of years. I usually slip when I'm anxious or stressed." She nodded and fired another question.

"What age do you usually stay around?" She asked, making me shrug.

"It depends on how stressed I am." Lauren nodded at that.

"There's no need to be nervous, Y/N." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"D-Do you have a caregiver?" She asked, stuttering.

I blushed, looking down at my hands once again.

"No. I don't. I've never had a caregiver before." I let my hair fall over my face to hide my embarrassment.

"Would you- I mean... do you want me to be your caregiver?" She suddenly asked, making my eyes shoot to her's.

"Wait, what?! You're serious?" I asked her, making her smile and nod.