8

Lauren and I continued to write the song while Cole was at school.

In knee deep, testing waters
I've got a feeling, and I don't know what to do
You've got me paralyzed, and I think I like it
Caught me by surprise, I'm not usually like this, no
Got me paralyzed, don't think I can help it
Why does this feel so right
Lets keep this going All night, going all night, going all night, going all night

Lauren wrote the next part. It went on and on like that.

That's what I got a call from Dinah.

"So, what happened, bitch?!" I chuckled at her.

"You won't believe this but yes Deej, I'm pregnant." I heard her and Mani's squeals on the phone and I had to pull it away from my ear.

"Oww! You tryna make me deaf or something? Geez!" I exclaimed, making Lauren laugh.

"When can we see you?!" I looked at Lauren who nodded at me.

"Tomorrow there's a barbecue at the Jauregui's if you wanna come." I heard another squeal.

"YASS! Bitch we'll be there! We boutta get turn-"

"The only think getting turned is the pages of the Bible, Dinah Jane! Allysus has arrived!" I heard Ally's voice.

"Oh, god." I said.

"No, it's Allysus." I laughed at that.

"Wait, then where-"

"CAMOOLA IS HERE BITCHES! MOOO. BITCH IMMA COW!" I face palmed.

"Oh, god." I mumbled.

"No, it's Allysus!"

"No, it's Patrick- OWW! Ally!" Camila complained as I heard Ally hit Camila.

"Okay, I'm leaving." I laughed.

"Okay, bye bit- Oww Ally!" Dinah whined and I laughed, hanging up.

"Your friends are dumbasses." I spoke, making Lauren roll her eyes.

"Correction your friends, my ex band mates. Your stuck with them." I rolled my eyes at that.

"Ugh, chu right." I giggled.

We finished the song and I plugged in the recording equipment.
I started making a beat and smiled at myself as I began making a melody, humming the words.

When I perfected the beat, I let Lauren sing.

I recorded the rough draft of the song and saved it so we could build off of that when we came back to it.

"Come on, lets go pick up our little baby." I spoke, referring to Cole.

Lauren suddenly stopped walking.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I asked, looking at her, confused.

"No, it's just....you said "our little baby" as in, he's mine too..." I smiled at that.

"Of course he's your's too. Lauren, you're my girlfriend, which makes him as much as your's has he is mine." She smiled at that, kissing my lips lovingly before we packed our bags for the barbecue later.

We'd go straight to Clara's after picking up Cole.

I packed Cole's swimsuit and some extra pairs of clothes for both of us.
Lauren did the same for herself and put her things in my bag.