12

I was surprised when my phone dinged. Lauren posted something.

We're having a baby!!!

Liked by Demi Lovato, Halsey, and 199k others

Comments locked.

"Lauren Michelle!" I sat up from my hospital bed.

She smiled smugly.

"Ooh, you gonna get it! Y/N, let me get my chancla! What'd she do?!" Grace exclaimed, making me laugh.

"She posted about my pregnancy without me knowing!" I showed Grace.

"Aww, but you look cute!" She said, making me sigh and give Lauren a look.

She pouted. "I'm sorry, baby! I just couldn't wait any longer! I wanted everyone to know you're mine!" She said, making me smile.

"You're lucky I don't let Grace beat your- butt with her chancla." I caught myself knowing Cole was still in my arms.

Lauren only laughed at that.

Grace and I were released from the hospital on the same day.

When I got home, Cookie ran to us. Taylor was here.

"Cookie! Baby! I missed you!" I scratched him all over, receiving licks all over my face.

"Thank you so much, Taylor. How much do I owe you." She shook her head.

"Nothing. It was fun having the pup around. If you ever need me to puppysit, just give me a call." I smiled, giving her a hug.

"Thanks, Tay." She smiled and soon left.

"Mommy, Momma! Come quick!" I ran to Cole, seeing the guest room had been turned into a nursery.

"Taylor Nicole Jauregui! I'm gonna kill you!" I ran down the stairs, getting scolded by Lauren.

I chased Taylor onto the beach.

"When I get my hands on you, I swear!" I exclaimed, sprinting after her.

"Jeez! Do all you pregnant women express joy through anger?!" She asked, running off.

"Nope, just me!" I tackled her, straddling her and pinning her down.

"Hah! I got ya! I may be pregnant but I'm still faster than you, Jauregui Jr!" I exclaimed.

"Now, take the goddamn money before I lock you in my basement and shove expensive food down your throat." She took the money I offered her and Lauren looked scared.