4

"Mmm, Lauren." I moaned out, feeling her slowly ease into me.

Her hands were roaming my naked body, my own settling on her back as she thrusted herself into me.

Her lips found my neck, marking her territory.

I woke up with a raging headache, the light from the window making me groan.

I sat up, realizing that I was naked.

I was in Lauren and I's hotel room. Wait...
I looked under the covers to see a naked Lauren.

Oh god...

Lauren began to stir, opening her eyes with a groan.

"Oh, fuck.." she groaned out, covering her eyes with her hands.

"L-Lauren!" I quickly covered my body with the blankets.

She quickly shot up when she realized what had happened throughout the night.

"Y/N! Oh my god! I'm sorry!" I shook my head immediately.

"D-Don't be, Lauren..." I ran a hand through my hair.

She needed to know the truth.

"I'm not straight." She looked at me, surprised.

"I'm a lesbian, Lauren. I always had to hide it because my family is so fucking homophobic. Oh god! Please tell me no one saw us!" I quickly grabbed my phone, seeing it all over social media about how we made out on the streets.

"No no no!" My phone began to ring and I saw it was my sister.

I quickly answered, sitting up.

"Y/N! You have to get down here quick! Mom and dad are burning your stuff!" I quickly got up, getting dressed.

"Save what you can! If they even lay a hand on Cookie, I'll kill them!" I exclaimed.

"I'm on my way!" It was a two hour drive but I could make it.

"What's going on?!" Lauren asked, watching as I quickly got dressed and called Bob, our driver.

"My parents are burning my stuff and if I don't go now, I'm sure they'll do worse." I spoke, Lauren quickly getting dressed and following.

"If you're going, I'm going too." I ran a hand through my hair.

"Fine." We headed for the car and Bob drove the two hour drive.

Once we got there I rushed out, seeing my dad about to throw cookie out onto the streets.

I could hear his whimpers as I ran to him. "Stop! You're hurting him!" I quickly took him from my dad, tears filling my eyes as I saw the puppy.

"It's your fault! Youre an embarrassment to our family!" I pushed him away from me.

"I don't want to hear it! I'm taking my things and I'm leaving! Being gay isn't bad, and you cant change someone who is! It doesn't matter who you love!" I exclaimed, looking at my sister.

"Come on, Chloe. You're coming with me." My dad pushed me away from my younger sister.

"No! You will not take my kid!" He shoved me to the ground and that's when Lauren ran out of the car.

"I'm taking my little sister with me! I know you take your anger out on her just like you did to me! I will not let her hurt her!" I watched as my little sister grabbed her already packed bag and rushed to me.

I pushed her behind me.

"Call me when you're done being an abusive, homophobic asshole!" I shouted at him, covering the 7 year old's ears.

Lauren took my sister and the puppy to the car.

My mom started hitting me. "You do not get to do this! I fucking hate you! I should have aborted you when I had the chance!" I didn't let that get to me.

That's was when my dad hit me across the face. "I never want to fucking see you again! Do you hear me?!" Blood spilled from my lip.

I grabbed the things that survived the fire and got into the car with my sister and Lauren.

Bob started driving. "Oh my god, Y/N!" Lauren traced her thumb over my bruising cheek and bloody lip.

"I'm fine, Lauren." I looked towards my little sister.

"Are you okay, Chloe?" I asked, making her nod, holding the pup closer to her.

"Bob, go to this address." I gave him my phone.

"We'll be safe from paps there." I spoke, making him nod.

"Why do mom and dad hate you?" Chloe suddenly asked.

I sighed. "I don't know, baby. I don't know." I teared up and she immediately hugged me.

"No! Y/N/N, don't cry! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry." She apologized, making me smile.

"It's okay, Clo." I smiled, stroking the younger girl's hair.

"I promise, I won't let anyone hurt you ever again." I spoke, kissing the smaller girl's head.

When we got to my beach house, I lifted Chloe who was asleep holding Cookie. Lauren took the bags.

Chloe started to stir. "Shh, it's me Clo. Go back to sleep. You're safe." I kissed her forehead and she fell back to sleep.

I brought her inside the beach house, laying her on my bed. I tucked her in, leaving a kiss on her head.

I smiled when I saw the puppy licking at her cheek. I gave him a kiss too, smiling when my lipstick showed up on his fur.

Lauren came into the room with us and wrapped her arms around my waist

Lauren came into the room with us and wrapped her arms around my waist. I sighed, looking down at my little sister.

"I'm sorry I dragged you into this." I spoke, making her turn me around to meet her gaze.

"You didn't drag me into anything, Y/N. I love you, okay? There, I said it. I've loved you since day one. But I always kept quiet because I knew you wouldn't feel the same." I teared up at her words.

"I love you too, Lauren." She gave my lips a loving kiss.

When we pulled away she spoke. "As for tour. I'm canceling it."

"What? No, you can't do that." I was quick to intervene.

"Y/N, I want to. For you and for Chloe." I shook my head quickly.

"I can't let you do that, Lauren." I spoke, watching as she traced her thumb over my bruising cheek.

"I'm doing it. This could be a good time to catch up on writing." She gave my lips a small kiss.

I relaxed at her touch.

"Fine. But, as soon as we figure things out you're finishing this tour." She nodded and I brought her into the guest bedroom with me, undressing and laying beside each other.

"I love you." I smiled at that.

"I love you too, Lauren." Her arm was wrapped around my body, slowly rubbing my exposed skin.