6

I got up to wake up Cole for his first day at Miami Elementary when I began to feel nauseous. Maybe I'm sick?

I brushed it off and woke the little one up, making him breakfast and helping him get dressed.

He looked so damn cute. He had a button up and some jeans. He looked all professional.

"You're so damn cute!" I kissed all over his face.

"No! Y/N! You're ruining my swag!" I laughed at that, Lauren waking up and smiling at us.

I was in nothing but a robe, Lauren decided that she would make a move last night. Of course we kept as quiet as we could.

I kneeled down, fixing his collar. "You're gonna get all the girls, little dude! I want you to come back and tell me how many girls like you, okay?" I then kissed all over his face again.

"Y/N! My swag!" I laughed.

"What swag? Huh? What swag?" I exclaimed, tickling his sides.

"Lauren, help!" Lauren laughed, quickly wrapping the blankets around her and joining in the tickle fight.

"What swag, huh? You don't got no swag! Only I do!" I spoke, flipping my hair sassily as I stopped tickling him.

He laughed.
"Alright, munch. Did you get enough to eat?" I asked, kissing his forehead.

"Uh huh! And I got the lunch you packed me!" He exclaimed, showing me the cute lunchbox I got him.

"Alright. You ready to go?" I asked, making him nod.
"Y/N, uh..." Lauren pointed to the silk robe I was in.

"Oh, right." I chuckled.

"Go give Cookie some kisses and hugs while I get dressed, okay?" I asked, watching as he ran off and found Cookie under the kitchen table.

Lauren shut the door, watching me as I got dressed.

"God, you're so perfect." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"My mother always wanted me to find a nice girl to settle down and have kids with, and I cannot see you as anything other than that girl." I smiled at her.

"I mean, look at me." I flipped my hair, making her laugh.

"Get dressed, Laur. You're coming with me." She smiled.

"Of course! I can't miss his first day at Miami Elementary! I went there!" My eyes grew wide.

"Wait what?!" I exclaimed.

She nodded, smiling. "I went there as a kid. My mom actually works there." I smiled at that, now feeling fully comfortable with the fact he's going to school.

We finished getting dressed. "Y/N? Can we take Cookie with us?" I smiled at that.

"Sure, munch." I said, grabbing Cookie's leash.

We headed to the car and I drove us to the school.

When we arrived, we entered Cole's class.