9

It was around 8am and I was still awake.

I felt a squeeze come to my hand and I saw Grace start to move.

"Hey, Hey. Relax. I'm still here, Grace. I haven't left you. Clara, Mike, and Lauren are here too. They're just asleep." I spoke, kissing her head.

"Did you need something?" I asked, watching as she weakly opened her eyes.

I smiled. "There's those beautiful green eyes." I watched as she smiled.

Everyone else was still asleep and I helped her take a sip of the water on the table beside her.

"Sleep." She mumbled, looking at me.

I shook my head. "No, I didn't sleep. I had to make sure you were okay. Even if I tried I knew I couldn't." I said, rubbing the back of her hand.

"The baby." She spoke, looking at my stomach and then at me.

"It's okay. I'll sleep when you're all better." Taylor gently knocked on the door, a sleeping Cole in her arms.

I smiled watching as she set him in the seat I once occupied.

"Abuela, you scared us half to death." Taylor spoke, taking her grandmother's other hand.

"Love you." She croaked out, making me smile.

"We love you too, Gracie. Now come on, let me hear one of your famous jokes." I spoke, making the older woman smile almost immediately.

"Oh, don't force me to tell you one of mine." She laughed weakly at that.

"Abuela?" Lauren asked, sitting up from her seat.

"Laur." The older woman rasped out.

I let Lauren take her grandmother's hand.

"Y/N saved you, Abuela... it was all her. If she hadn't done what she did..." she teared up.

"Hey, Shh. Look baby, she's okay. She's right here and talking with us. She's going to be just fine. You're the one that gave her the well needed blood. Now look at her, laughing and smiling like the beautiful light of a woman she is." Grace smiled at that.

"She's a k-keeper." She rasped out, making us all burst out laughing.

"There's the Gracie I know and love!" I smiled, kissing her forehead.

Clara and Mike were awake and by our sides, talking with Gracie.

"Y/N needs sleep." Grace suddenly said.

"No, Grace! Lauren will kill m-"

"She stayed up all night with me asking me questions." Lauren gave me a look, noticing the bags under my eyes.

"Oh no! The green eyed monster!" I exclaimed, running away from Lauren who caught me and lifted me with ease.

"Ahh!" I exclaimed, making everyone in the room laugh.

"Mommy?" I looked to see Cole awake.

Lauren put me down and i kneeled next to Cole.

"Hey Bubby." He smiled once he saw me.

"Mommy isn't he-"

He shook his head. "You're Mommy." My eyes widened.

"I'm your Mommy?" I asked, making him nod.

"And Lolo's Momma." I teared up, hugging the boy as tight as I could.

"I love you so so so so much, baby!" Lauren joined in our hug, Clara filming us.