3

After the show, we were taken to a hotel where we'd spend the next two nights.

Lauren of course picked me as her roommate, which wasn't odd. We're literally inseparable.

I was unpacking when Lauren called me from the bathroom.

"Baby, can you bring me a towel?" I blushed.

"Otay!" I exclaimed, excited to do something for her.

I brought her the item, keeping my eyes on the ground.

"You're such a good girl." She praised me, making me blush and fiddle with my fingers.

"Tanks Lolo." She placed a kiss on my forehead and I went back into our shared room in order to finish unpacking.

"Lolo!" I exclaimed, not finding Nala anywhere.

"What's wrong, Y/N/N?" She asked, concern written on her features as she finished getting dressed.

"Nala's gone!" I rummaged through my things, hoping that I just misplaced her.

"Shh, it's okay baby. We'll find her." Lauren held me close, trying her best to calm me down.

Tears filled my eyes and a knock came to the door.

Lauren stood up, peaking her head out.

I heard her talking to who I can assume was Samantha.

She soon shut the door and pulled out Nala.

"Look who I found!" I squealed, running to her and trying to reach for the stuffie.

"Nah ah, give me a kiss first." She spoke, making me quickly kiss her cheek before taking Nala.

"Good girl." Lauren ordered room service, but I wasn't hungry.

I continued playing with Nala and somewhat unpacking.

"Baby, come and eat." She spoke, but I continued playing.

"Y/N. Come and eat." She repeated herself.

"Little one..." she spoke in a stern voice.

That made my insides feel funny.

I quickly rushed to the bed where she was.

"Good girl. Eat your food." I quickly started eating, not wanting to be scolded for bad behavior.

I just picked at my food and hopped onto the floor once again after a few bites.

I began playing again.

"Y/N/N. Baby you have to finish your food." I whined at that.

"Lolo I'm not hungry!" I complained, earning a glare from the older girl.

I quickly calmed myself, not wanting to be punished already.

"How about a bottle then, hmm?" I shook my head and she gave me a stern look.

I whined and threw myself into my back.

"Don't you dare throw a tantrum young lady. You better come over here and sit your little butt down, or I'm going to make you a bottle and you're going to drink it all." She glared at me.

I gulped at this.

Her tone made me feel funny. Hot and tingly.

"Lolo...." I kicked my feet.

"A bottle it is." She spoke, grabbing the Lion king bottle from my bag and pouring some milk into it.

I unhappily rolled around on the floor, earning a glare from the older girl.