Prologue

Announcement: This is the book two of Secrets. If you haven't read 'SECRETS', please go check it out so you can understand the story better. Thank you.

After my mom heard about Anita's death, she wanted to withdraw me from RVHS. A lot of parents actually withdrew their children. They complained that the deaths were becoming too much, no one knew who was next.

The girls and I refused to leave. The school actually gave us a compulsory holiday and my mom decided I should be going from home. No more boarding school for me, unless she doesn't hear about any other death.

I was currently at home, in my room with my head set in my ear. I was listening to music and I didn't even want any one to disturb me. My eyes were closed and for once in a long time, I felt like I didn't have to look over my shoulder or be scared at every little sound I hear.

I stood up from my bed, dropping my phone and headset on my bed and going into my bathroom to have a hot shower. I was almost done bathing when I heard movements in my room. I stopped the running shower and got down from the bath tub.

"Who's there?" I asked, tying my towel that was hanging close to my bathroom door. I opened the door quietly and stepped out of the bathroom and into the foot mat at the mouth of the door.

There was no sign of anyone in the room. I moved towards my window and closed it, suddenly feeling chills. I turned to face my bed and that was when something attracted me.

My phone was on the bed, in pieces. Someone was in my room and they made sure I knew they were there. I shivered a little bit, turning off the AC and sitting on my bed. I thought it was over.

Hey guys! I'm back again, I tried postponing the release of this book but I didn't want to be wicked so here it is, hope you guys are ready??