Twelve

We were currently on our way to CALM WATERS, I was in the same car with Luka and the girls while my parents and my uncle were in a different car.

My dad had already called the police and I think they were ahead of us. This was the longest car ride of my life and it only took ten minutes to get to Calm Waters.

I kept on biting my nails with my heart beating fast, I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. The girls were also panicking, no one knew what we were going to meet. Who we were going to meet and the situation Otito was in. Derin kept on saying a silent prayer behind me, while holding Zikora's hands.

As soon as we got to Calm Waters, I quickly jumped down from the car, without waiting for the car to completely come to a halt. The gate leading to the main building of Calm Waters was open, three police cars were parked in a straight line, inside the compound. Luka parked the car just behind my dad's SUV.

I got into the lounge with the girls following closely behind me. I opened the torch on my phone while we all screamed Otito's name.

"Otito, where are you?" I could barely recognize my own voice.

"Over here guys." I turned to see Ziora standing in front of a door. I had never seen that door before at CW, well maybe that was because my attention was always on the girls and not my surroundings.

I tried opening the door but it wasn't budging. Zikora brought out a hair pin from her hair and tried jiggling it around the locks, she tried for a while before it finally opened.

"Where did you learn that?" My mom whispered and Zikora shrugged.

The door lead us to a staircase, going underground. We couldn't see anything at first and we all had to put on our torchlights.

I took the stairs one step at a time, we all walked like we didn't want to make any noise or something. The police guys, who were about eight all took the lead. My parents followed directly behind them, the girls and I followed suit and Luka was the last one.

We got to a dark basement filled with computers, different kinds and with different things on the screen. A box of doughnuts sat on the table, together with a smoothie. The flavor on the cup read Banana-Mango Green smoothie.

"Yuck! Who the fuck drinks this shit?" Zikora sneered behind me and I shrugged.

"Only a psycho apparently." I was about to touch the cup when one of the cops stopped me.

I had forgotten that we were at a crime scene, I looked at the computers and realized our houses were displayed on the screen, this psycho had been watching our every moves.

I lifted my eyes from the screen and I tried to inspect the room. I saw another door which looked like it was leading to somewhere else, I left the room and opened the door.

I saw a tiny figure lying down on the floor, I ran towards the person and saw that it was Otito.

"I've found her! She's here." I screamed and almost immediately, my mom ran into the room with the others and hugged Otito, who was to weak to respond to anything we were doing.

Luka took her from my mom and left the room with my dad, they were going to take her to a hospital. I ran after them, cleaning the tears that were dropping from my eyes. The cops didn't bother going with us, they still had to get who was doing this to us and who kidnapped Otito.

My brother rode with my parents while Zikora drove all of us, following my dad's SUV very closely. We got to the Larimar Hospital fast enough, my brother ran into the hospital with Otito in his hands.

After Zikora found a perfect place to park, we all got down in unison and got into the hospital. My mom was sitting on a chair with my dad, while Luka paced the reception with his hands in his pocket.

I sat down with the girls on another chair with my head on Zikora's shoulders, she kept my hair out of my face while patting my back.

After what seemed like forever, the doctor came to the reception with a smallish nurse beside him. He cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. When he saw that he had our attention, he took the clipboard from the nurse and stood in front of my parents.

"Your daughter is stable but she'll be undergoing some tests. We found some bruises on her, there was also sign of struggle but apart from that, she's perfectly fine. She just needs rest and most importantly, she needs you guys. You guys will be able to see her first thing tomorrow morning but for now, I want her to rest." We all nodded, he soon left us after touching my mom's back, lightly.

Nobody could speak and no one wanted to break the silence. I had so many questions on my mind but who was I going to ask and who had the answer to all my questions? I found myself whispering some prayers and I slept off while doing that.

"Zara, Zara. Wake up." I opened my eyes and saw Luka standing over me. The girls were still asleep and my face felt stiff, I didn't know if it was because I slept on someone's lap.

"What happened? Can we see Otito now?" Luka nodded and I followed him into Otito's room.

She was lying down on her bed with a drip connected to her right hand, she was looking at my parents with so much adoration. My mom was praying for her, while my dad murmured an "amen" while nodding his head. I was scared his head was going to fall of because of the force he used to nod it.

Her attention shifted from my parents and was fixed on me immediately I got into the room. She had a huge smile on her face as soon as she saw me. I got to get bedside and hugged her, she still had her sweet baby like scent.

My mom stopped her prayers, as if she sensed us there. We stayed in the room with Otito, gisting with her and trying to make her feel better.

The doctor told us not to remind her of her experience, we weren't allowed to ask her questions either. She had to be the one to tell us what happened to her by herself.

We all stayed at the hospital till noon, Luka left at one point with Ziora to get food for everyone. After eating and talking, the doctor gave us Otito's test results and told us she was good to go.

We got home about thirty minutes later, I ran up to my room with the girls to do my hygiene. I was happy that it was almost coming to an end. After bathing, I picked a black joggers and pink polo from my wardrobe, together with my home slippers. The girls all picked a cloth from my closet, except Derin who always left her things behind at my place.

We were all watching a movie when we got a message on our phones, we shared a look and opened our phones simultaneously.

A sex tape was leaked to the whole school and it was a sextape of-

"Is that?" Zikora gasped.

"Luka and my mom?" Derin exclaimed.

Attached to it was a note.

I'm just starting.

Hey guys, a new chapter is up! Hope y'all enjoyed it? I'll be updating every two days now till I'm done with the book, it's almost coming to an end!!!!!

Alot is going to be revealed and I hope you guys seat tight! Thanks guys. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share. Thanks again!!!!