21

Minho

"Today is the day. The biggest day o my life so far. We will be surrounded by friends and family. We'd eat together. And we don't even know what each other is wearing which is good luck"

"I swear down someone shut him up. Today is my wedding MY big day. Minho, you and your crisp packet are meeting up for the first time so you don't even know what he looks like yet alone what his WEARING!" I immediately shut up. Seungmin's sister was more of a sister to me then Seungmin.

My face went from red to purple so fast. I was burning up. I felt like I had a fever. But no it was just a stupid blush which kept deepening every time I though of him. My soulmate. My one and only. My happily ever after. The loml. Mine.

Aah shit I am thinking about him again. Currently I am at Seungmin's house as I get the honour of driving her there.

I should feel privileged but trust me right now all I feel is sympathy for myself. I mean why she gotta be so fussy like man I am not gonna carry you to the car so f*cking stuff your dress in the car before I cut half of it off.

I mean why is it so puffy anyways. And why can't she get a driver. And now I look like her servant not brother great just great.

I love my life! So so very much. I haven't even had time to message.... oh my god imagine what he would look like. An Aussie with blonde bey soft hair which only I would be able to run my hands through whenever I want. Shit I am thinking of him again!

Well I haven't messaged him yet so aaah. He wouldn't ditch em would he.

"For f*uck's sake he is not gonna ditch you please just take me to the venue in peace" she yelled.

"I w-w-was speaking out loud" it was at that moment I knew I f*cked up.

The rest of the ride I drove in silence. Well almost. Seungmin sister's wedding jitters finally kicked in and well you don't even wanna know what was happening. But because I am mean imma tell you anyways. She lets out squeals and screams every two seconds.

I think my eardrums are almost bursted.

I mean I almost turned the whole car around to stop her but that only made is worse.

Time skip to the wedding

Why? Some one remind me why I am here! So far I have been slapped twice by the one and only bride. I mean I didn't tell her soon to be husband to get in traffic nor did I buy the wrong bouquet.

But now here I am running around trying to find the right bouquet and then distracting the guests.

I needed a plan ASAP so I did something I never thought I would. I went up on stage and started singing.

It was a love song called Blueprint. Mother wrote it for Seungmin and me. Mother....

I finished the song and headed to the brides hotel room so cool off.

The word mother repeating in my head.

"Hey Minho can you stop day dreaming about this Chris g- "

A tear fell down my face.
"M-m-mom"

Seungmin's sister

"Hey Minho can you stop day dreaming about this Chris g- " I immediately stopped as I saw a tear make its way down his cheek.

I was confused but his next words got me so hard.

"M-m-mom"

I was in shock. My breath got stuck in my throat. I can't let him ruin my big day. But he is more important.