68

Minho

After my nap I felt is refreshed. Not to long ago Chan woke me up so we could cook.

I was gonna cook some Chicken coz let's be honest who doesn't like chicken. I mean unless your vegan or vegetarian then I have respect for you.

Anyways we were marinating the chicken rn.

We were gonna have roast chicken drumsticks.

After marinating I left it to sit for a while.

Chan was making a dessert at a different part of the kitchen.

He was making apple pies and cheese cake.

I'll make sure to hide away a piece to give Jisung tomorrow.

I lightly pecked his cheek and stood next to him but facing the other direction leaning against the counter.

After cleaning up a bit it was time to cook the chicken.

I places it on a tray and put it in the oven.

A while later....

Everyone was finally here. The room was full of light and happiness.

I felt at peace and so did everyone in the room.

"Minho hyungie please please please" Felix begged me

What? Oops I guess I zoned out

"What?"

"I said can you convince Chan hyung to take us Disney world"

"Sure honey"

"Minho how are you giving in so easily. If we take these idiots we have to take be rest and money doesn't grow on trees"

"Chan firstly I'll pay don't worry and secondly I want to take my kids and siblings out"

"Hey we aren't married yet Minho they are my younger siblings"

"Minho is my brother" Hannah sassed

"Yep hyung is our brother" Lucas agreed

"In fact he is the better brother!" Lucas exclaimed.

"Period✨" Hannah said back

"Teens" chan mumbled under his breath but I still heard.

"OMG HYUNG ARE YOU JUST GONNA TAKE THAT! You got ROASTED" Felix screamed across the table.

Aish this kid really knows how to scream. He was blessed with vocals that for sure. The level of loudness his voice could go was immaculate.

"Indoor voice please" I said trying not to sound annoyed

"Are we in school or smth you sound like a teacher?" Felix retorted

"That's it Seungmin fix up your mans before I cancel out Disney world plans" I jokingly threatened

"Urgh I really couldn't care less but Felix would be sad so Felix sunshine please stfu before I murder Minho for making my baby sad"

"Excuse me but the only one your allowed to murder is Han Jisung and with me" I said firmly

I sounded to serious and I couldn't help but smirk.

Until I was kicked.

Kicked under the table.

"You hurt my baby and I'll leave you for him" Chan said

"Oh you would never Changbin would release his tiny guy anger on you and well there would be no more Chan."

"Okay fine you win" he said and we all burst into laughter.

Tf was wrong with all of us. I really don't know but I want to copy paste this moment into my heart and save it.

After dinner seunglix left and Hannah abs Lucas were so tired they fell asleep.

"Baby you would never leave me right?" I asked Chan carefully.

"Never in a million years but why'd you ask"

"Because I love you and can't afford to loose you"

"Don't you trust me Minho."

We were currently in our bed just sitting up. Chan was reading his book and I was next to him just thinking.

He put down his book and took my hand.

"You see this ring I gave you. It's a promise I'll never leave" 

"It means no matter how many times you walk away from me I'll follow you and I'll never let you go. If you try leave me I'll follow you. I won't even give you breathing space I will simply follow you. And if you leave this world I'll leave with yo-"

I cut him off.

"Please don't talk about that stuff. I can't imagine being alive without you but if I ever left your under my oath you can never leave because of me"

"I can't do that Minho because we are 2 bodies but 1 soul"

"Heyy don't take this so seriously. We are still young and healthy. Let's enjoy the time me have and live to the fullest"

"You right" Chan said and then hugged my waste.

This boy is getting clingier by day but I'm not complaining.

I changed my position and so did he so we were both laying down.

I buried my face in his chest and he cuddled me to sleep.

Warmth!

A/N

Omg I am so used to writing angst that writing fluff is so hard for me. Like I still need to write another 2 chaps.

I hope y'all are not bored and it's fluffy enough for you.

Byeeeee

Take care

Peace out ✌️