Special surprise

Sooooooo

Here we go. I am scared

Shit why am I so nervous

Okay here we go.

So y'all probably be like what happened to Minchan's wedding. Like I just left y'all like that.

Firstly no there will not be a book 2/continuation unfortunately as I feel like minchan has been through a lot in this book.

But I have always told y'all to look closely at Hyunjeong.

Like where did they come from why are they important.

No I am not making a new hyunin based book either.

Some of you may know I had this old book. It was called crushes and it was a hyunin book.

The thing is the book had irregular updates and was honestly such a bad book that I am ashamed of it.

So some of you may have seen I deleted all the chapter of the book and put up a notice.

Okay now on to the actual part so this book Crushes is gonna be Hyunin's past.

There story is quite a deep one and I honestly love the plot.

I'm in love (Stan ateez stream insomnia)

Anyway's the reason why I am so excited for it though is even though it is based on the past it has Minchan's wedding in this and how Minchan got together when they were kids.

Remember they called each other 'boyfriends' and yeah.

It will be a texting au for be beginning but will mostly be writing to the end.

It won't be as based on real life convos as this book was but I hope I can make you smile and laugh and I'll try to make it as real as possible.

Now some of my best readers may have the chance to ask for specific chapters and honestly I got the idea when someone forced me to do a hug scene

(You know who you are)

HOWEVER no smut or detailed make outs no sir!

Okay now something I have been wanting to post for like a few months now, is a Seungbin angst book.

The thing is be ending is bitter sweet so it's not a complete sad ending as some people do have a happy ending.

There will be a side ship of Hyunsung and minchan.

I hope you all are really excited

I hope you all are really excited. With this book I have to do the tags and stuff before I can publish it so it may take some time but Crushes the first chapter will be posted on Monday.

Let me just explain once more.

The special surprise is a hyunin based book on how they got together but it's linked with idiots and has the Minchan wedding in it. Wasn't supposed to be connected to idiots but I decided to make it connected. Some of my best fans can ask for specific things they want in the chapter.

That's all for now this book has officially ended.

This is the last ever peace out for this book so guys peace out ✌️

Chan

"Finally the annoying lady is gone" I huffed

"HEY! I can hear you! And I have the power to ruin talks wedding!" She hisses back

Oh shit gonna run byeeeeee see you in Crushes if this fat potato kills me before that

Gotta yeet bye 💞