70

Chan

It was officially Disney world time and we rented a van for the day.

It took a while to drive there so we took out some burgers we made from home and gave them around.

Because I was driving Minho was feeding me.

He ate his food after I was done.

After the snacks the noisy ones (practically all of them lol) feel asleep and the only people who were awake was Jeongin, Minho, Changbin and of course me the driver.

After a while Changbin started teasing I.N so Jisung slapped him in his sleep.

Man damn like how?

Jeongin just chuckled and cuddles into Hyunjin.

I honestly don't know what I'd do without the hyunin couple.

I owe them my life and more.

I am so happy they are together and happy right now.

It's strange they got me and Minho together but at the same time we got them two together.

Anyways Changbin was pouring but soon after feel asleep with out realising leaving me and Minho.

"Go to sleep babe" I said to Minho seeing him yawn.

"No you'll be lonely" he said cutely.

"Minnie sleep I'll be fine I promise" I said

"Nope!" He simply said popping the p.

He then got out a his portable heat mug and drank it.

"What's that?" I ask

"Coffee" he said and let me have a sip.

Aaaah I live for coffee. Only coffee. I don't need anything in this world more than I need coffee.

Oh wait and Minho.

"I'm driving on the way back okay" Minho said sternly.

I knew there was no use of arguing as I couldn't change his mind as of now but we have a whole day to do that.

1 hour later we stopped at the gas station and Felix needed the toilet and we need to refill our petrol (this is how we do it in the UK idk if it's the same for everyone)

Around 20 minutes later we were good to go again.

The main reason it was taking so long was traffic.

Anyways after the gas station Minho took over driving to let me sleep.

I didn't want to especially knowing last night he stayed up preparing everything for us and then he stayed awake for me as well.

But I was dead tired and gave into my bodies desires.

Everyone else stayed awake and just jammed to some music.

"Channie, sleepy head, hyungie" Minho's sweet voice called me.

We arrived at Disney world finally.

Luckily we left around 5:30 so rn it was 8:45am and we had until like 10-11 pm.

First we all booked in and bought some tokens to go on the rides.

We started off with Aladdin's magic carpet ride and Minho's reaction was priceless as he was scared of heights