67

Chan

It was now weekend and we were back at my house. The kids were with Felix and Seungmin.

I was a bit cold and I saw an angel radiating warmth not to far away from me so I went and back hugged him.

He kissed my cheek. It was no other than Minho.

He was currently in the kitchen looking for what he should make and Seungmin and Felix would be staying for dinner when they drop the kids back.

Even though they are my siblings I am thinking of becoming their legal guardian along with Minho.

Not an adoption but I will be there legally for them, I'll provide for them and basically take care of them.

Aaah I don't know how to feel. After a while Minho planned what he was gonna make and got the stuff ready.

He wasn't gonna cook now he was gonna cook in a few hours but he just wanted to get everything ready.

Once he was done getting everything ready he hugged me. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and his head buried into my neck.

His warm breath against my neck making me feel all fuzzy.

I picked him up wrapping his lags around my waist so he was holding me like a koala and brought to the couch and sat down with him in my lap.

I just caressed his hair and let him rest on me. He was so cute rn.

We stayed like that  for quite a while before Minho tried to readjust his position but he kinda fell so our faces were inches away from each other's faces.

Slowly we leaned in a had a mini make out session. After that Minho fixes his position next to me instead of in my lap and we watched some random tv show whilst cuddling.

Soft snores could be heard from my side. I'll let him sleep for now and I'll wake him up when it's time to cook. I thought. I rested his head on my laps turned of the television and went on my phone.

A/N
So I made y'all pick a number so I initially was gonna do how much angsty chaps before the end.

So that would have been 4 angsty chaps however someone very kinda helped me a lot and so that's why I changed it to fluff chaps instead.

Anyways only 3 more chaps left and then the special surprise will be announced have fun reading this guys.

Peace out ✌️ bye 💞