23

No ones pov

"I miss him!"

They both said at the same time. It was weird. The fact that they could say and feel the same words at the same time. Soulmates?

Minho

"I miss him!" I screamed out loud. I miss so damn much. The texts, the way he wrote, the way he cares for me, the way I cared for him, and his soft lips on mine.

The bullying has gotten worse. Now it's all physical and he never speaks to me. When we are alone he doesn't beat me up in fact he gives me soft pecks and my forehead and tells me to run.

But when people are there he doesn't care whether I faint from bleeding and exhaustion. He doesn't care about my pleads for help. And there have only been two occasions where we were alone. And it's been 2 months.

Why does he keep forgetting that HE KISSED ME? Without my consent. Not that I minded.

I should slap him. Scream at him. But no I would never be able to not because he bullies me but because I love him.

But I miss him and I love him and I want him back

Chan

"I miss him!" I yelled in frustration to Jisung and Changbin. We do have a group together but it fell apart when I became like this. Changbin stayed by my side whilst Jisung found people like Minho.

But I knew Jisung before Changbin. He was perhaps even my first ever friend.

I don't blame Jisung never. He was a ray of sunshine and I was just a storm blocking the sun out. I let him go and be some one else's sunshine.

We still made music. Changbin and Jisung were always like brothers so they still kept in contact.

Especially after Hyunjin grew and crush on Jisung. I couldn't ever bully Hyunjin or Jisung but Minho was and easy way out.

I miss him. More than I missed Jisung after we distanced which was a lot.

"Maybe you should stop hurting him then" Jisung said.

"You don't understand that's my only way to keep in contact with him" which was true I needed to see him everyday without him catching more feeling for me.

"I want him to hate me. Because if he doesn't imma ruin everything like I did with us Ji"

I felt tears prick my eyes. I can't cry anymore it's been two months.

Immediately Jisung walked up to me and rubbed my back.

"Look you haven't lost me I am always here for you. I was always here but Minho needed me more. He needed me because you hurt him and he forgave you. He thanked you because he though he was worth it all. Every scratch and mark. Look at him and try and see how many marks you made and how many he made himself"

His words hit me so hard. I need to stop and I need to get him back.

I love him and he loves me. My day can go and suck YG's left toe. We all know JYP is better anyways.

Mission new number activate

A/N

SHUT UP 1K READS I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SO MUCH. SUCH AND AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR ME!!!!!
💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Before y'all attack me that last paragraph was a joke like don't kill me.

Also sos for the late update.
Back to texting next chapter

Peace out ✌️