38 changbin's b-day part 2

Changbin's b-day part 2

At the party

Jisung

"Hello everybody" once everyone's attention was on me I continued.

"It's time to cute the cake so I would like to call up our main friend group up to the front"

One by one they all walked hi to the front

Chan, Felix, Hyunjin, Jeongin, Seungmin, Minho.

They all walked up to the front and stood around Changbin.

"Just don't drop the cake this time" Minho hyung whispered to Changbin earning a chuckle from all 7 of us.

Changbin just pouted like the kid he is. Why am I dating this retard? Jk I love the idiot.

If your wondering what Hyung was talking about well on Changbin's 13th birthday he dropped him cake at his party on camera in front of his crush and coz he was very emo and didn't talk to anyone it was really embarrassing for him.

He hated how he was so intimidating to people that they had to talk about it behind his back and laugh at him behind his back.

So we made a deal that only us friends can bring it up so yeah.

None of us dared to but now Minho hyung was back and we were all close and together again the bullying begins again.

I ended up giving hyung death glares as I have to protect my boyfriend but the one and only Felix got in the way.

Damn Minlix would make such a good couple. I ship it so much but we can't do that to Chan he is Minho's husband.

"Who dares give my man evil glares?" He said in a fake intimidating voice.

"Oh who said I was your man" Minho said in a flirty manner.

Chan visibly tensed.

"Okah imma cut this cake yeah the other guest are getting impatient" Changbin said feeling the tension.

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Changbinnie,
Happy birthday to you"

We all sang together.

The cake was cut and given out.

It was gift time.

The maknae line all have our gifts we were going around in a circle.

It was now Minho hyungs turn. All tags happened was Minho winked at Changbin and he smiled they went and hugged.

"Thank you so much hyung your way better than Chan hyung he stinks" he said surprising us all

But he didn't give a gift??? We all thought in our minds.

He got a quick punch from Chan.

Man I should worry about Minho. My guy really is a hoe.

Chan, Felix and now Changbin.

"Hey stop being so jealous I'll show you after" Changbin whispered to me is only I would hear.

I trust Minho. I always have and always will.

It was round 9pm when all the guests left, got7, nct dream, ikon, day6 and a few others.

Our main friend group ended up staying over as him mother low key forced us to.

"Hey guys" I said grabbing there attention.

"Y'all remember when we were younger we used to say we would all move in together?"

"Yeah" they all said.

Minho sighed. "Life was so good back then all the memories" and with that the mood went tense again.

"Let's all just sleep" Minho said noticing how he kept making uncomfortable situations by accident.

And with that we fell into a deep slumber as if we have never slept before.

A/N

Part 2 done. Me and Changbin are both a year older yay.

Peace out ✌️