57

Okay so real quick I am so sorry but we gonna skip straight to the beach everyone from last chap is here as well as bts.

Seungmin

"Minho hyung really a beach"

"Yes it's the perfect place to hide a body"

"But what about those little kids who play in the sand?" I spoke back

"Since when did you have emotions? Oh shit you were talking about Felix I am crying" he teased

"I swear down we are here to celebrate Jilix's birthday not to plan Jisung's death" Jungkook hyung said

"Sorry hyung" I said embarrassed

"Sorry hyung" Minho mocked me resulting in Hongjoong pinching the shit outa him.

"Violent much" Bobby chuckled

Immediately he was attacked with hugs by Mingi

"Yo Mingi stop hoeing around with Bobby please Yunho is jealous" Jongho said pissed.

"How tf is Yunho a top like bruh you act like a 4 year old!" Wooyoung exclaimed

"Yeah and Mingi is literally 4 months old"

"Bruh you were born yesterday so shut up Changbin" Minho said making us all laugh.

"Okay okay can we get to work though Chan is dealing with Jilix and everything had to be perfect before then" Yeosang stated

And with that we all started decorating the place again.

I needed this to be perfect coz I wanna become official. I hope nobody judges but then again we are literally 37 gays lmao that was a joke we love heteros equality you know.

Anyways we decided the theme would be sponge bob coz hey both children.

The party would happen tomorrow night but we needed to have everything ready and make a few posters and stuff.

That's why Jilix didn't suspect anything when we told them to leave with Chan.

Also they knew it wasn't a suprise party but we wanted the theme and decor to remain a surprise as per their request.

My nerves were bubbling up and I was becoming real anxious.

We were doing the part tomorrow night so we can go from Jisung's birthday into Felix's.

Also I am worried about what Minho decided it was a worry buried in the back of my mind waiting to be dug up.

But patience is key. Only time will tell.

A/N

Sos this was short I am excited about the next chap it is minchan chap and it should be quite funny and happy and yeah I am excited I'll try upload/write it today but I don't feel too good.

Like my anxiety sucks and I hate it but don't worry coz I  am fine and doing okay.

Also the amount of times I wanted to delete this book and guess what it hits 8k like I swear down one of y'all hacked be system to prank me.

Lmao I'll leave now before the a/n becomes longer than the actual chap 😅

Peace out ✌️ bye 💝🥺