Familiar

Ahoska and Rex arrived at the ally. Devin was loading crates into the back of a speeder. Ahsoka walked over to him helping him with the rest.

 " Hey, I wasn't sure that you two would actually come." Devin said putting the last crate in. 

" Wouldn't miss it." Ahsoka mumbled.

 " Are you guys ready to see the fireworks tonight?" Devin laughed.  

Ahsoka ignored the comment. "So, who are we delivering this too?" 

Devin gave her a sly smile. " All will be revealed in time, for now all we need to do is get this shipment to my source."

 He jumped into the speeder. " There's one for you and your brother over there." he pointed to the another speeder. 

Ahsoka nodded and walked back over to Rex.

 " So did you find anything out." Rex asked her. 

" No he wouldn't tell me anything." 

Rex sighed. " I guess we'll just have to figure everything out when we get there. When will the General come?" 

Ahsoka looked at Rex in confusion. " What do you mean?"

 " You talked to General Skywalker this morning right, didn't you tell him where we we're going?" 

Ahsoka's gaze dropped down to her feet. 

Rex's eyes widened, he understood. " You never talked him did you." 

Ahsoka couldn't meet her friend'd eyes, she was too ashamed.

 " No. I didn't." she said quietly.

 " Why did you lie to me?" there was a hint of hurt in Rex's voice. 

" I--" Ahsoka was about to respond, but was over powered by Devin's voice calling to her and Rex. 

" Ashla!Rex! Come on, we don't have all day!" 

Ahsoka swiftly moved towards the speeder hopping into the passenger seat. Normally she would have loved to drive, but she felt too guilty for lying to Rex.

 Rex sat down in the driver's seat next to her. Ahsoka could feel his gaze, so she turned away looking down at the city bellow. They followed Devin and few other's speeders to an abandoned mechanical shop. They parked the speeders in an ally next to it and unloaded the crates taking them inside.

 " Okay, she should be here an minute." Devin told everyone.

 " You're late." a familiar witch voice said through the dark. 

Ahsoka flinched as a figure came out of the shadows. Ventress. She looked at Rex. They needed to get out there. 

" Ah, you must be Dooku's apprentice." Devin exclaimed. 

Ventress glared at him. " Yes, and you must be the supplier street thugs." She grimaced. 

" We have everything you need to blow the temple. Let's see, we got charges, rockets, and droid bombs." he gestured at the crates. 

" Very good, that will be all." she said coldly dismissing them with her hand. 

" Wait! We can help you." Devin piped up. 

Ventress smirked. " I don't need help from street rats." 

Devin glared at her. " I'm not a street rat. We just want to help make the Jedi suffer."

 Ventress rolled her eyes. " You wouldn't even last a second out there with the Jedi." 

" I know how to fight and even if I die it'll be worth it. Plus someone here has already taken out a jedi."

 Devin turned around and pointed to Ahsoka. 

Oh no,  Ahsoka felt her blood run cold as few stepped back to reveal her and Rex. 

" Ashla here killed a Jedi already and has the lightsabers to prove it" he grinned.

 Ventress's eyes narrowed as she stared at Ahsoka.

 "You fool! She is a jedi!" Ventress roared, taking her sabers from her belt and igniting the scarlet blades and charged towards Ahsoka. 

Ahsoka pulled out her shoto just before the saber reached her neck. Ventress growled and kicked Ahsoka in the jaw causing her to fall back and lose a grip on her lightsabers. 

Rex took out his twin blasters and started to shoot at Ventress distracting her from Ahsoka.

 While she was busy with Rex, Ahsoka gathered her sabers and attacked her from behind, but Ventress moved out of the way. She then used the force to throw Ahsoka into Rex. They both hit the wall. 

Rex was unconscious. Ahsoka coughed as she got up trying to stand her ground.

 Ventress summoned a pipe that was lying on the floor and hit Ahsoka in the head knocking her the ground. She was out cold. 

Devin stared at her in shock, then felt himself being lifted up in the air. He reached for his throat gasping for oxygen. 

" You! How could you be so stupid leading the Jedi right to me!" she hissed. 

" I-did-n't-k-know!" Devin choked out, he suddenly fell to the ground gasping for air. 

" Go! Before I change my mind." Devin and the few that came with him bolted for the door leaving Ventress alone with the unconscious padawan and captain . 

Ventress looked down at them and a smile creeped across her face. " Now, what should I do with you two."

Cliff hanger!  I also wanted to thank everyone for all the reads and votes. It means the world to me and I really appreciate it :)

-Chopper457