Master and Apprentice

" Ahsoka?"

Ahsoka turned around to face Anakin. 

Anakin was horrified by the sight of her. 

Her iris's were a golden yellow. She looked sad, broken and confused more than angry.

The thing that really pissed him off was that she had a descent size bruise on the side of her face making her look even more terrifying.

" Hello Master." a saddened spoke. 

" A-Ahsoka. What has he done to you?" he managed to ask.

Ahsoka turned to the side so he couldn't see her face.

" He told me what I needed to hear. "

" Snips, whatever he told you, it isn't true." 

Ahsoka flinched her nickname.

" Master, please don't call me that. It only makes it harder."

Anakin stepped closer.

" Ahsoka you and I both know this isn't you. You're better than this Ahsoka. Fight it!" he pleaded.

Ahsoka looked at her Master again, this time Anakin swore he saw her eyes change back to their normal ocean blue, but in the matter of a blink they were back to the Sith yellow.

" I'm sorry Master. Either you join him or kill me trying to stop me." 

She said the last part as if she desperately wanted him to choose the second option.

Anakin clinched his teeth and shook his head.

 " I can't do that Ahsoka." 

" Then I have no other choice." she summoned new saber that Sidious had given her from her belt. 

She leapt forward towards Anakin, red blade aiming for his head.

Anakin barley dodged the attack. He pulled out his own saber just in time to block another one of this Padawan's blows.

" Ahsoka stop! Do you see what he has done to you!?" he screamed at her.

Ahsoka kept her concentration on her Master. Her goal was to kill him, even though deep down she knew she couldn't.

" Master, help me." she begged.

Anakin's mind stopped for a moment. Those words were same ones she asked of him through their bond when she was still his Snips.

His hesitation was the one thing she needed. Ahsoka ran at him with her saber pointed at his neck.

All she needed to do was end it.

" Ahsoka! "

Ahsoka stopped in her tracks.

" Rex? What are you guys doing here." she asked in a hostile way.

Anakin took her shock as a chance to disarm her. He twisted her wrist holding her saber, causing it to fall out of her hand. 

He placed an arm firmly across her neck to her shoulder preventing her from escaping his grasp.

She squirmed, trying to get free, but Anakin was to strong.

Padme and the Clones came into the room surrounding her.

" Ahsoka, please come back to us." Padme's eyes locked with her daughter's golden ones.

" I-I" Ahsoka stuttered. The darkness inside of her was refusing to let the light grow.

" Ahsoka, there's so much more to live for. Don't go down this path." Anakin loosened the grip on her.

" Master?" she mumbled.

" Sir, I think it's working." Echo pointed to Ahsoka grabbing her head.

Anakin gently placed her on the ground.

The battle in her head was almost over. The light fighting back against the darkness that she let consume her.

She went still.

" Ahsoka!" Rex ran over to her holding her up a little.

" Is she..." Jesse started.

Kix placed two fingers on her neck.

" No she's alive." 

" Then why is she so still?" Fives asked.

" I don't know." Kix sighed.

Anakin and Padme both held Ahsoka's hand.

" Come on Snips. Wake up."