Dark Side

Anakin faintly saw Ahsoka with another person.

" Ahsoka!" He cried out once more.

The person now had her in their arms. They disappeared into the building.

Anakin ran as fast as he could but it was too late. 

They were gone.

 The building was on lock down. Anakin pounded on the door which was now ray shielded. He was out of breath and shaking furiously.

He took a step back and looked at the building. 

" The Chancellor's office?" Anakin then felt panicked again. " The Chancellor could be in trouble." 

He examined the exterior. He could climb the building, although it would be difficult it was a chance he was willing to take.

Her master was the last thing she saw before her world went black.

" Master." Ahsoka hoarsely whispered.

" No, not yet at least."

Ahsoka meet the eyes of the Chancellor.

" Chancellor Palpatine?"  

" Not anymore. Remember, I said you may call me Darth Sidious." he drawled walking around her.

Ahsoka followed him with her eyes. She couldn't do anything but sit in the chair she was bound to. 

" So, you're a Sith." She tried to calmly say.

Sidious shot her a disgusted glare.

" I am more powerful than any Sith!"

Ahsoka scoffed. " If you're so powerful, then why do you feel the need to hide up here while the war is going on?" 

Sidious withdrew his gold plated lightsaber. 

" Child, don't you see. I orchestrated this war from the start. This is just a small part of my plan."

Ahsoka was almost afraid to ask. " And what is that?"

Sidious chuckled and spoke to her like she was stupid.

" To rule the galaxy of course! You my dear, bring me closer to that reality." he smiled darkly.

Ahsoka scowled at him.

 " Why me?"

SIdious gazed out the window. Anakin was nearing.

" Tell me, what is your Master like?"

Ahsoka flinched at the mention of Anakin. 

What does he want with him.

" Shouldn't you know." she growled.

Sidious ignored her statement.

" I know that Anakin has a...problem with attachment, wouldn't you say?"

Ahsoka didn't respond.

" He would do anything for his friends, especially if their lives depended on it." 

Ahsoka couldn't take it anymore.

" What do you want with Anakin!" she yelled.

Sidious once again ignored her pleas for answers.

" Join me Ahsoka. Iv'e seen what you are capable of. I can teach you the ways of the dark side.  With your skills we would be unstoppable!"

" And Anakin?" Ahsoka said slowly.

" Anakin has already fallen. We both know how much pain he is in. Don't let him hurt more. Join me and all his pain will seize. "

Ahsoka didn't even need to contemplated his offer. 

" No, I will not fall to the dark side, and neither will Anakin!"

Enraged Palpatine shot a blast of electricity at her.

" Then you will be the cause for his downfall!"

Ahsoka screamed at the pain of the lightning going though her body.

He was about to hit her again with more when the window smashed.

" GET AWAY FROM HER!" a furious Anakin spat.

Palpatine turned around and Anakin got a full view of his face.

" Chancellor Palpatine?" he sputtered.

" Anakin, we've been waiting for you're arrival." Palpatine stood behind Ahsoka keeping his lighsaber close to her neck.

" Master! Don't- listen-to- him." Ahsoka panted in between breaths.

" Its going to be okay Ahsoka. Stay calm." Anakin walked towards the two. " What do you want with her Sith!"

"Actually, its what I want from you. Join me Anakin. I have the power to save everyone you care about from what will happen soon."

Anakin looked nervous. He bit his lip and glowered at Sidious.

" Master, don't!" his Padawan cried.

Anakin's eyes flashed between blue and yellow.

" Ahsoka, if you turn we could rule together."

Sidious's grinned. " Yes, that's right."

" Master, do you hear yourself?!"

Anakin shook his head coming back to his senses. " No, you're right." Anakin turned his attention to the Chancellor. " Sorry to disappoint you, but you're gonna have to find someone else!" 

Anakin force pushed the Sith away from his Padawan. He used his lightsaber to cut the ropes retraining her before attacking Palpatine.

" Ahsoka! Get out of here!" Anakin ordered.

" But Master!"

" NOW!"

Anakin was pinned against the wall, he saw Sidious eyeing Ahsoka as she ran to the shattered window.

Ahsoka felt an invisible hand clamp around her throat

" Please, let her go." Anakin pleaded.

 Sidious pulled the girl closer to him. " Now you both shall see what happens when you refuse my offers!"

He ignited his red saber and...