Deal Part 1

(Claudia has resurrected her father.)

"Father, why did you have that little bug pal?" Claudia asked.

Viren sighed. "Time is messing. Timing delicate. I'll tell you when your ready." He said, as he took a drink of Hot Brown Morning Potion. It was not morning but it was hot and Claudia added some herbs to help her father heal. 

"But i'm ready now! Its been a month since the battle! Your almost healed, and your bug thing is going to come out soon!" Claudia persisted. 

"You aren't ready." Viren said again, placing the mug down. 

"Yes i am! Haven't i proven myself to you!? I brought you from the dead, I helped you invade Xadia, I took care of Soren when you didn't want him around! I've done everything I can do!" 

"Not everything." Viren said, leaning back on the rock. 

"What do you mean?" Claudia asked. 

"I'll tell you about it when you take down the human mage." Viren looked at Claudia straight in the eye. 

"Human mage? There's no such thing." Claudia cocked her head. "Do you need me to make sure you don't have a concussion?" 

Viren sighed again, more heavily. "No Claudia. When the elf pushed me off the cliff, I saw Callum jump after us. I had no clue why, but then I saw him grow wings with the words Manus, Pluma, Volantas. He saved the elf."

"But, no human without an arcanum can do that!" Claudia cried. 

"I am aware but it seems that Clumsy Callum found something he's good at." Viren looked at Claudia. "I know you care for him but you need to get rid of him. Permanently." 

Claudia nodded slowly. "If you'll tell me everything, I will." 

"Deal."