Chapter 15. (Under Rewrite)

Quick Disclaimer before this chapter starts propper, I've recently gotten back into playing Far Cry Primal recently and I'm already halfway through the game's progress, so I'm sorry if there's any delay in future chapters. But that is NOT the reason I haven't uploaded anything recently, I've just been pretty out of writing at the moment, and there's also the Oneshot I needed to do for the Writing Games this month, as well as me scrapping the whole court thing, given how well that turned out the last time I did it. On top of all that, I need to get myself ready for college again. Hopefully, this clarifies what is happening with me right now, so If you liked the explanation I just made leave a comment, and if you didn't like it, feel free to leave a very well-formulated SA in all caps. I will read it, don't worry. Anyways, enough of all this, and on with the story.

Two, long, gruelling months had passed since Izuku had hands down caused Japan's greatest catastrophe. And things have not gone well for him since, at all. Despite all the terrible things he nearly faced such as the death sentence for all the insane damage he caused, he managed to keep his freedom, but with great security around him.

It was even during the court session that Nezu was to blame for not taking necessary action and immediately started working on training and helping him with his quirk as soon as he walked into U.A. Because of this, the school started to come under heavy fire from the local populace with threads on nearly every social media platform saying that U.A could no longer be trusted as they have an actual 'villain' ripe in their midst and are doing nothing about it, regardless of the information that came out.

Although everyone had the right to be outraged at the boy for what he did, it wasn't entirely his fault that he went mad the way he did because it was confirmed that there was something that greatly set it apart from him intentionally going berserk.

During the fight, Aizawa, Ochako and a good proportion of the staff did say that the beast 1-A's teacher and the ninth wielder of One for All fought against, the bird monstrosity called Nomu, actually had more than one quirk with what was known so far to be a shock absorber and a strong regeneration quirk with the two saying that they watched as Izuku tore the creature into three pieces and it still managed to survive.

While All Might fought the abomination with one of his blows landing on its neck, he noticed that the being had no pulse and it was as cold as a stone after a freezing shower or rain. Because of this, he believed that the being called Nomu was in fact a zombie that was probably comprised of multiple individuals, noticing the scars that looked like they were stitched and fused with the body itself.

If this was truly the case, and given Hisashi's appearance when he showed up along with the fact his body build was nothing compared to what he originally looked like, they believed that Hisashi was also a Nomu that had multiple quirks with one of them being able to evoke emotions much more drastically out of people to the extent that it overrides everything else, such as the love one holds for another, concern for the safety of others...Or even basic reasoning.

Fear, it's a ridiculously potent emotion that affects everyone differently, and all the students and teachers confirmed to the court they had never felt more scared of anything in their lives with even All Might backing them up, and he faced Hisashi before. The judge did say that although Hisashi was scary enough as he was, he was a genetically created zombie.

Of course he was going to be scary, he was an undead abomination for crying out loud, but with that accompanied by what he has done in the past, All Might even went as far to say that he genuinely didn't feel so frightened in his life to the point that it affected him as much as it did, he literally saw visions of an army of Nomu flooding an entire city with Hisashi roaring above it all, corpses of innocents littering the streets beneath them.