CHAPTER 3.2

It was all about the smooth motion of his ultra-blue hem, when he landed and walked on the shore of the lake,

Of course, I wasn't shaken in his arms.

It was comfort itself I must say, Even if I were to close my eyes.

I would have been unaware that we have arrived here from the snowy field.

But, I had my eyes open.

It was after I felt the visual fear.

The fear was even greater because of the memory of being thrown down the cliff once.

The feeling of being abandoned, the fear of being in a useless state without being able to rely on anything or to anyone.

I can still clearly remember it all. Soon tears formed in the eyes and the body began to shake.

At the same time, mock and tears burst out.

"uaa! wuwuwu, uaaa!"

"..."

"hu-waaaa!!!"

"!!!"

'Hick, it's really scary. I was so scared.'

He looks Frantic, His face is getting paler and paler but still it was hardened.

Soon, he startled me with a gentle touch

He tried swinging me and shaking me as if comforting me. Tho, it was awkwardly done.

But because of his innate athletic body, he did a 'little' too much for my baby body to handle.

"It's Okay."

He said while continuing to sway me, as he hummed a lullaby he never knew, wai-what?! this indifferent creature holding me did what?

I instantly stopped crying for a moment, How can I remain crying in this weird situation? who said he never embraced a child properly? This is a pro babysitter I see here!

*yawn*

Uh~ 'yes, this makes me sleepy. Please continue a little bit more~'

I realize that I'm sleepy and can't stand it. The temptation to sleep was really delectable.

Just then I was nervous going between my life and death, and now it seemed to me that it was only because I was full of stress to survive.

Seeing how I am doing, He looked a lot more relaxed and continued what he was doing.

'Maybe resting won't kill me, then let's sleep a bit.'

You wouldn't just let anyone to take away a one-year-old baby? right?

When I finally relaxed my heart, I closed my eyes as it was.

***

A butler, who recognized the coming Lord from afar was moving slowly.

His one hand held a towel to brush off the leather shoes that would have gotten wet.

As always, the Lord landed near the shore of the lake.

He respectfully bowed his head deeply to greet the Master, the landlord, who landed without error even today.

Until he noticed a bundle of clothes? NO! a baby in his arms!

The butler seemed to terrified.

Perhaps it was obvious that he was frightened seeing the Lord holding a defenseless baby in his arms.

'Didn't the Lord has no talent in taking care of children? what more a baby?!'

When the butler, who had finished thinking there, tried to take the child instead letting the

Lord, suddenly, an incredibly gentle tone flowed from the mouth of the Lord.

"Okay."

The butler's eyes wide open wide on what he heard and saw, He heard him humming while softly rub the child's arm before handling the child to him!

With the winter wind blowing and a mouth wide open, his eyes rounded. The butler remained stunned.

Soon, he was able to utter a question.

"M-my Lord...?"

However, Agnos Ardellos did not even respond to the butler's question.

It was because he had no idea of him ​​humming a lullaby.

***

'Hmm~, I slept well. Good sleep indeed~'

It was about time when I woke up. Looking around, I noticed a mild beige room.

A brilliantly colored mobile shimmered in front of my eyes. The warm scent of the warm fabric wrapped around my body.

It's a comfortable environment, as I was biting on the side, I saw someone waving the cradle.

A woman who looked like a maid even whom was humming a calm song. She was looking out the window and turned her gaze and looked at me.

As soon our eyes met, and I only blinked at her. Soon, a thin elasticity burst out of her mouth.

"Oh!"

Her eyes were wide open. She looked at me with mysterious eyes.

"Oh my God, She's so quiet."

She was thrilled. However, unlike her, I was a little shaken.

'Um, was I too quiet? I won't be labeled as abnormal right?'

If so, do I really need to cry? hmm~ babies do cry when they woke up and if I don't, it might be a good reason to buy good doubts. It was when I decided to cry.

Suddenly there was a loud cry that exploded somewhere. .

"looks like little young master's awake"

The whole room was so loud that it rang. I frowned, cause the owner of the cries was not visible.

Meanwhile, the maids ran to the child who just woke up. The sound of tumbling, the sound of a lullaby, and the sound of a rattle are mixed together, but she didn't care.

"Oh, dear little master~ it's okay~"

"Oh, look here! Here!"

The women with all their might tried to appease his crying, and it turned out that the woman who shook my cradle was now out of sight.

'So the cries belong to the male lead?'

Devarus, our courageous hero, is still a baby

Goodness! is that all he's doing all day? He's too loud..

'Damn my poor ears!'

But as a well behave baby, I don't move much. Though I really wanted to put my hands to my poor ears.