CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16

He doesn't know me, but I know him. At that time, there was only one person who was described as pure white, as if the snowfield in the novel so I only have one idea.

The illegitimate child of the Lerotia family. However, the stigma of being an illegitimate wasn't a stain on him.

He was a genius who surpassed all his thirteen brothers and sisters with an unprecedented strength of power and climbed into the house of Lerotia.

'But why is he here?'

As I looked at him with amazement, Edia smiled at me with a meaningful meaning.

Soon, an arrogant voice popped out..

"Hey, let's talk in private"

"Who are you? Don't talk to Lili as you pleased!!"

Devarus responded to Edia's words.

He stood in front of me with his arms sideward. And as if that wasn't enough, he quickly put a blanket over me. The tight embraces me.

In an instant, my vision turned black. It was when I was blindly trapped in the swamp of blankets and his arms.

Maybe realizing I couldn't breathe with what he did, Devarus opens the upper portion.

Thanks to this, I, wrapped in a cocoon, listens to the confrontation of the two boys with my ears.

In the meantime, Edia's blazing eyes were pinned to me. It resembled the eyes of a beast who found its prey.

"Lily? Is that your name?"

"Don't call Lili any way you like!"

"It's funny, don't you look like a puppy barking at me?"

At Edia's words, Devaru's face redden and shouted in resentment.

"I am not a dog! And don't change the subject!"

"you? no wonder......."

The back words that were not ended were meaningful.

However, Edia didn't finish what he was about to say and just smiled strangely. I could guess what he meant.

It was obvious to laugh. Actually, Edia was rumored to be a spoiled and arrogant guy. And Devarus wasn't so dumb that he couldn't figure out what he meant.

Devarus, who thought that he had been insulted, took off his gloves and threw it on Edia's face.

"If you don't want to leave then! I ask for a duel."

"A duel? with me? Do you only have muscles in your head? Really? with me?"

"Yes! with you! Are you scared!"

Devarus stomped his feet several times to control his anger.

A sigh flowed out my mouth as I listen to them.

'Is it okay to leave it like this? Are the servants still present?'

Houses Ardellos and Houses Lerotia. These two houses are cooperating with each other. However, they weren't very close.

This was because the difference in personality was huge.

However, no matter how it is, it would have been impossible for the two masters of each family to fight like this.

'Shouldn't you at least be friends cause the two of you join forces and defeat Devil king later on?'

But why are you fighting like that right now?