CHAPTER 6.1

Urgh, my bed shook violently as I sleep.

When I opened up my eyes, Devarus was looking at me full of heartache.

His small hand shook my bed without rest.

Alas, he shook it so great that the bed was going to break. Of course, it wasn't a bed for adult, but a cradle.

'Ah~ my beautiful sleep is ruined again.'

When I saw that he was about to shake my bed again, I lifted my hand before he did it.

Seeing me fully awake, he smiled with a bright face.

"Pway! Pway!" (Play! Play!)

Tired of his urges, I frowned.

Then he shouted.

"Say! Sweepwy!" (Say! Sleepy!)

"Sweepy?" (Sleepy?)

"Swee.pwy!" (Slee.py)

I can't live like this anymore, because he always wakes me up in the middle of my sleep.

*sign* 'If I continue to leave like this, I may die from lack of sleep.'

I sincerely thought for my well being.

So, it was a time when I was trying to express myself firmly so that there would be no more.

He came to me and hugged me when he did it. Then he exclaimed with a heightened voice.

"Ppa Ppa! Riri!"

*sigh*

How many time do I have to explain that, I'm not your father!! of course, I wouldn't say said that. Ugh, another sigh flowed to me.

It was purely my fault that Devarus started calling me 'Ppa Ppa'.

The next time we met Agnos, was when I was teaching Devarus say 'Papa' hard to get him some

'intimacy points'.

However, somehow, the Lord hasn't revealed his shadow ever since that day.

At first, I thought he was too busy to spare some time and would come someday. However, he hasn't appeared since then.

Time went by, and the fact that I knew later was that he had been out of the fight for a few years and he had been vacating for years.

'Well, That worked out for me.'

The less I'm exposed to the Lord's eyes, the better.

With my relation to the Delde Clan, even if I don't inherit their abilities, But as I grew older, They may notice some characteristics.

The more dangerous it was in the eyes of the Lord and in the eyes of the knights of the family.

I'd rather live with this support and be completely blocked from the dangerous world.

Devarus was still young and the maids would be ignorant of their knowledge of Delde.

'So, let's be independent in just 15 years or when I'm 15.'

It was about time to go through the picture book with thought.

Devarus, whom was swinging a toy knife from a distance, came over and hugged me. I have been slumping on the lawn, and the smell of grass has come out.

"Riri!!"

Devoir laughed and smiled at me, and I also laughed with his reaction.

Yes, This is really getting annoying and annoying...

'But still, don't you tidy up the mansions of the mansion to keep me up?'

I thought so, and it seemed to me that I could do this nanny job hard.

Of course, it was a problem for Devarus to think of me as an attachment doll, not a nanny,

"Riri!!"

Then, will the name of the attachment doll become Lili?

As I wiped his saliva from the cheeks, I shrugged. Well, it didn't matter.

***

The Ardellos clan was in partnership with the Lerotia clan. The two families met frequently to develop strategies and discuss future plans.

Obviously, the combination of knights dealing with healing and defense and divine power and aura was very effective.

Since Delse Clan's goal in mind is not only the fight against the other clans, but also the resurrection of the devil.

Agnos gathered lots of allies to replenish his power and repeated training and practice.

I do pity the Lord. He works was harder than anyone else.

Because of that, it was quite common for the Lord to leave the castle for years.

Entrusting the castle to several butlers who are in charge of the administration, and the Lord goes to the battlefield for the world to survive.

If you leave the house like that, for months, of course, things often go by.

This time, the period has been long. That meant that the power of the Delde family was stronger.

That's why Ardellos' Lord hasn't set a foot on the mansion for a very long time.

A very long time meant that five years had passed.

After his hard journey, his fatigue reached its limit.

His eyes filled with fatigue remained congested.

He was called sword master, imagining how much he had sacrificed to be awarded with such title.

In fact, he has just finished the subjugation of life and death.

But it wasn't the end when he came back.

He could not even rest properly in the mansion.

He had to look very briefly and hold the meeting again.

It was because he discovered a greater problem than the Delde clan. His face distorted and his heavy step became slower.