CHAPTER 13

His persistent gaze urged for an answer.

Looking at those eyes, It felt like I shouldn't say no.

Eventually, I nodded while looking at Devarus' eyes.

"Yes, so do I."

Devarus' expression brightens at my answer. Looking at him smiling brightly, it wasn't surprising, but I thought he was very handsome.

'Hey, is that even possible? Even when I was a completely newborn baby, he was blinding my eyes with that face.'

How can it be like that when he is only six years old? Is that what they call perks of being the male lead?

As I was contemplating for his extremely aesthetic problem, Devarus' face began to turn red.

Soon he quickly turned his head away.

"I, I know too!"

Somehow, the edge of his lips raised as he said that.

***

A lot of things happened, but in tge end the welcoming ceremony must be held at the scheduled date. It must have been difficult to suddenly procrastinate the event as there are many people from other families.

In addition, if the welcoming ceremony was postponed, only because of one assassin, there will be no face left for the Ardellos family.

The ceremony began by commemorating the knights of the Ardelos family for their efforts to subdue the enemies.

The towering watchtower was sculpted in a classical figure like a bunch of lilies. Brilliant sunlight fell on the head of the Lord who climbed above it.

I was dazzled by the twinkling lights. That made him look more sacred.

As if considering it, the clothes he wore was black, with golden tassels. Agnos' attire weren't too flashy, giving his a sense of pure elegance.

Soon, his voice began to speak with a serious expression.

"Knights of Ardellos, priests of Lerotia. Forty-five families and their blood families who helped us."

A magnificent voice spread evenly to the distance. His energy was spreading lightly everywhere, as if applying Aura.

I am standing with Devarus at the center of the garden where we can see the Lord well. There were a lot of people from each family standing besides us. They all looked up at the Lord with a touched expression.

All their eyes were filled with emotion.

Someone was even stamping tears with a handkerchief as if they were touched by that single word.

"Ah, Lord of Ardellos."

A faint admiration came into my ears.

Agnos Ardellos did an achievement that would captivatate everyone. In addition, his appearance was also outstanding.

It was not worth discussing how much humans are affected by the visual aspect.

In addition, The whole castle boasted their Lord's appearance like a living cultural property.

He really looks like a statue carved out of pure white marble.

Blue eyes like a clear sky, and a blond hair with dark curls shining brightly under the sun.

The sharp eyes that match well with that stubborn nose, and the jawline that has become sharper due to the subjugation.

Although he was childish, that is not considered as a fault.