CHAPTER 15

The faces of the servants already turned black to white.

The heir of the Lerotia family, I did not know why a noble family's master was walking around here alone.

But as much as the butler wanted to pull this brat away all he could do was put a damn wrinkled forehead and just continued to speak in a calm voice.

"But this is place has no access to outsiders. I don't know how you were able to come here."

"Noisy! Didn't you turn over the investigation of the last thing entirely to us? I need to see it personally, so get out of my way!"

"Is that so?"

When asked by the butler, the child took off the robe he was wearing.

Soon, a brilliant platinum light scattered, and the hallway that was dark now brightly lit.

The edge of his mouth glides upward. It looks more of a ridicule than an innocent smile.

"The girl inside, I have to see her."

***

It is already on the third day, but Lily still has not woken up.

Looking at her sleeping as if her skin were deprived by blood and her face has a suffering expression, Even the color of her lips is completely dark.

A green energy suddenly started spinning around her.

The doctor beside her was told to do a medical examination, but the cause was not revealed till today.

Meanwhile, Lily's condition was getting worse. Even the breath that was gasping roughly has become so calm that one can hardly feel it anymore.

If it goes like this, everyone feels like she would fall asleep forever and might never come back.

For these fears, Devarus could not take his eyes off Lily even for a moment. Devarus was not the only person who was thinking like that.

The servants guarding his side were also worried about their young master's wellbeing.

In the end, A maid who cannot take it anymore asked carefully, holding a tray with a glass of water.

"Young Master, please drink water."

"No."

"Then, if even the Lord falls, you will ...."

"No! Lily is not drinking anything! Why would I!"

However, the servants wanted their master to at least take care of his body. He only shook his head hard and buried his face on the bed where Lily's had was lying.

Holding Lily's hand tightly, he felt her cold fingertips that it was hard to say that it belonged to a living person. Her lovely pinkish fingertips had already turned blue.

"I also have to give my body temperature." Devarus muttered so quietly, with tears clouding his sight.

Why did Lily fall asleep and not wake up? He could not even guess the reason.

It was painful and more painful each day passed, that it was hard to bear. In fact, he was fearing that all of this might be his fault haunted him.

'What should I do?'

But there was nothing that Devarus could think.

How can he be so helpless? Droplets of tears started to fall off his eyes, Lily is his haven but all he ever did was annoy her..

And now Lily is sick. I can't just run off this room without solving what is happening!

There's just no way!