CHAPTER 4.1

I found myself frowning thinking why are they letting me share the same room as him.

'Isn't this a little inappropriate? or are there no available empty room at Ardello Castle, why would you put a noble child and an unknown child in the same room?!?'

Anyway, Devarus was carried by a nanny and looked at me

My brows frowned again as I felt his very sharp gaze beaming with tears.

A little older and those cool eyes will take away the heart of many woman.

'But he's still a baby now.'

I looked at Devarus to my heart's content. Then his eyes wide open as if he saw something strange.

His tearful eyes twinkled with delight.

He stared at me while innocently blinking over and over again with his watery eyes.

Then He cried again.

"Uaaaaaaaa!"

"Oh, no, why are you crying again?"

"waaaa!!"

Alas, that cry again, my head shook with the sound of a cries.

I was frowned upon by a headache, so one of the maids who had been concentrating on Devarus came to me.

Then She hugged me and started to sway my cradle.

"How can you be so quiet?"

Her voice was gentle. Even though I didn't know my baby, the soft hand touched me.

I yawned again in the hands of my self-interested.

'Ah, sleepy again.'

I felt a someone gazing at me and when I search for it, I found Devarus' pair eyes were blinking at me, I couldn't control yawning while having a staring contest with him.

Because of that, his crying has eased, and all the maid present sighs.

"I'll prepare the milk."

"I will change the diaper."

"Then I will bring new clothes!"

After the roles were divided, they scattered.

I stared blankly at the sight and looked at Devarus, who was lying in the cradle again.

His watery eyes turned towards me. Then he cried again to burst his cry.

It was not unreasonable for the maid's complexion to discover it to turn blue.

"Oh, child. It's okay, it's okay!"

"Wonderful young master, please calm down!"

"Oh my love!"

But their appeasement failed.

It was almost the same time that the maid's complexion turned pale and Devarus cried.

"uwaaaa! ah! ah!"

Oh, it's too loud. Again, I sighed at his cries. Sneak a sigh, Devarus looked at me again.

'What?'

When I stared at him with gruesome gaze, Devarus's cry was more louder.

I was worried with his face's redness, the roof would fly away if he's left like this.

"Huwaaaaa!!"

And there goes his full voice, 'ahhhhhhhh!!' Please stop the noise pollution I beg you!

Suddenly, Devarus stopped crying again then, he looked at me and his arms acting as if trying to reach me.

"ah! ah!"

With his actions, the maids who were taking care of Devarus looked back.

The nanny looked at me then to Devarus again, as if finding the answer to a hard problem her face light up, she carried him out all the way towards me.

"Do you like the new baby master?"

"eeeeh~!"

"Oh, the young master really like you! cute fella!~"

he's cute, but a crybaby is a crybaby.

When I pulled back with a surprise look, Devarus reached out to me. The finger that was pinching in the moment was sure to stand out.

When I looked at him with a vague expression, Devarus's eyes filled with tears again.

'I never knew that the male was this grumpy, but I can't help it he's still young after all.'

I ready my ears for the incoming of noise,

Devarus's eyes flooded with tears as I avoided eye contact. Soon he cried again.

"Uwaaaa!"

ah! I wanted to cover that mouth! so I reached out to him, It was a move full of desire to shut him up.

But Devarus was strange, He moved his head along my hand with his tearful eyes. Every time I move my hand around, Devarus' eyes also turned ro me. I tried a couple of times. then, he tilted his head this time.

"oh!"

Soon he made strange noises.

Feeling his gaze, I clasped, unfolded and shook my hand a couple of times more.

Then, Devarus' head looked at me and moved around.

'okay? what's wrong with you?'

Is my hand better than the rattle? I stared at Devarus in wonder. His eyes never leaving me. soon, he burst into laughter.

"aaachaaa!"

*giggles*

Ah! so you like me? as I tilted my head, He burst into laughter again.

*giggles*

"akyaa!"

Then he yawned after all that cry and laughter.

"haaaa~"

And I'm sleepy too. I rubbed my eyes with my hands wrapped in a soft cloth.

"sleepy?"

"aeee"

I nodded. Then the maid exclaimed with amazement.

"Oh my gosh! She understood what I said!"

"What? Is she a genius?"

"Hey, the Lord wouldn't have brought a child without any foundation."

Soon their questions turned to certainty. When they heard it, they seemed to be puzzled?

It was after all unusual for the lord to suddenly bring in a unknown child and put her in the same room as the master they serve.