Quidditch World Cup Attack

"Woah, this is so cool!" I exclaimed, looking around me.

"It'll be even cooler when we're in the Minister's box." Draco bragged.

Draco and Lucius had invited me to come with them to the Quidditch World Cup, I didn't hesitate to say yes. My parents had no interest in Quidditch, even if we were invited to sit in the Minister's box.

"Blimey, dad! How far up are we?!" I heard Ron's voice.

"Well, put it this way," Lucius called to the Weasleys. "If it rains, you'll be the first to know."

Draco laughed at his father's snide comment and decided he wanted to add another.

"Father, Y/N and I are in the Minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself."

Lucius jabbed his son in the chest with his cane and said. "Don't boast, Draco. There's no need for these people!"

Harry and Hermione were there too, and they turned away to ignore us. Lucius reached up and caught Harry's shoe with his cane.

"Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can." Lucius said suspiciously.

-----------------------------------------

The Irish and Bulgarian team flew in.

"There's Viktor Krum!" I squealed and pointed at a boy doing tricks on his broom. "The best seeker in the world! Good looking too."

Draco coughed beside me. "You have a boyfriend here." He said.

"I know, just saying." I laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Good evening! As Minister for Magic, it gives me great pleasure to welcome each and everyone of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup!" Cornelius Fudge said.

"Let the match begin!"

-----------------------------------------

I sneaked off to the Weasley tent.

"Y/N! Great to see you!" Fred yelled.

"Yeah! Make yourself at home." George said.

I smiled and hugged them both.

"There's no one like Krum!" Ron announced.

The twins started howling and flapping their arms about with flags around them.

"He's like a bird the way he rides the wind! He's more than an athlete! He's an artist!" Ron said to anyone who would listen to him right now.

"Think you're in love, Ron." Ginny teased.

"Shut up, Ginny." Ron said and tossed a flag at her.

"Viktor, I love you! Viktor, I do! When we're apart, my heart beats only for you!" The rest of us chanted.

People started screaming outside.

"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on!" Fred said.

I laughed and went to see what was happening outside.

"What the hell?!" I said as I saw fires everywhere. Tents were burning and people were running around screaming.

People were pushing and jostling for safety. I got split up from the trio and got pushed to the ground. I got stepped on multiple times.

Someone ran up to me and helped me up.

"Y/N, are you okay?! Where the hell were you?" Draco asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's not like I got stepped on or anything." I replied. I pulled out my wand and muttered "Aguamenti."

Screw the no magic outside Hogwarts rule.

Water shot out from the tip of my wand. I used it to put out a number of fires.

"What are you doing, Y/N?! Get out of here, now!" Draco shouted to me.

"And not try to help? Yeah, I don't think so!" I shouted back and put out a great portion of the fires.

Thank you so much, Snape. For teaching me how to use my powers.

"Avada Kedavra!" I heard a voice say.

I ducked just in time.

"On second thought...yeah let's go." I said to an exasperated Draco.

"Yeesh, finally." He muttered and led me away.