Battle of Hogwarts (Pt 2)

"They're supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot!" McGonagall said to Filch.

"Oh, sorry." Filch looked subdued.

"As it happens, Mr. Filch, your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you please, to lead Ms. Parkinson and the rest of the Slytherin house from the hall, except Ms. Crankshaw."

"Exactly where would I be leading them to?"

"The dungeons will do," McGonagall replied, everyone began cheering but me and the Slytherins, it wasn't fair to the first-years who had suffered enough.

"I presume you have a reason for returning, Potter. What is it you need?" McGonagall asked Harry.

"Time, professor. As much as you can get me." Harry said.

"Do what you have to do, I'll secure the castle...Potter, it's good to see you." McGonagall said and smiled.

"It's good to see you too, professor." Harry smiled.

Harry turned to Neville and said, "Hold the fort, Neville." before going out of the hall.

-----------------------------------------

It was pure chaos. Students were running up and down the stairs, some yelling, some crying, some packing their things to flee, some hiding.

I was running up the stairs with Harry when Ron stopped us.

"Harry! Y/N! Hermione and I have been thinking. It doesn't matter if we find a Horcrux."

"What do you mean?!" Harry asked frantically.

"Unless we can destroy it," Hermione said.

"So we were thinking-" Ron began but was cut off by Hermione.

"Well, Ron was thinking." Hermione corrected. "It was Ron's idea, It's completely brilliant."

"You destroyed Tom Riddle's diary with the basilisk fang right? Well, me and Hermione know where we might find one.

"Okay...Okay, but take this. That way you can find me when you get back." Harry said, handing the pair the Marauders Map.

"And say this to the opening of the chamber." I said and hissed "OPEN" in Parseltongue.

Harry grabbed my arm and started running up the stairs again.

"Harry, Y/N! Where are you two going?" Hermione asked.

"Ravenclaw common room. Gotta start somewhere." Harry called back.

We were running up the stairs to the common room, Luna was calling out to us.

"Harry! Y/N! Wait, I need to talk to you!" Luna yelled.

"I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment." Harry said.

"You won't find anything where you're going! You're wasting your time!" Luna persisted.

"We'll talk later all right, Luna? Come on, hurry up, Y/N." Harry said.

"HARRY POTTER! Y/N CRANKSHAW! YOU BOTH LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW!" Luna burst out.

Harry and I stopped dead in our tracks.

"Don't you remember what Cho said about Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem? There's not a person alive who's seen it. It's obvious, isn't it? We have to talk to someone who's dead." Luna's voice went to her normal volume.

-----------------------------------------

"You have to find her. You'll find her dead." Luna said, leading Harry and I down the hallway.

"Aren't you coming?" Harry asked.

Luna smiled and shook her head, "No. I think it's best if you two talked to her alone. She's very shy."

I hugged Luna tightly before she went off, "You are a genius, Luna. Thank you."

Harry and I then walked along the dark hallway, looking out for a ghost. She soon came, she was a sad looking ghost.

"The Grey Lady, the ghost of Ravenclaw Tower." Harry addressed her.

"I do not answer to that name." She said coldly and proceeded to float away.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's Helena, isn't it? Helena Ravenclaw. Rowena's daughter." Harry said.

"Are you two friends of Luna's?" Helena asked from behind a pillar.

"Yes, she thought you might be able to help us." Harry said softly.

"You seek my mother's diadem." Helena said, coming closer to us.

"Yes, that's right."

"Luna is kind, unlike so many of the others. But she was wrong, I cannot help you." Helena raised her voice and flew through Harry and me.

"Wait, just hear what Harry has to say!" I shouted at her.

She stopped and turned around.

"Wait, please. I want to destroy it." Harry pleaded.

Death Eaters started attacking the shield protecting Hogwarts, it wasn't going to last for long.

"That's what you want too, isn't it, Helena? You want it destroyed." Harry said urgently.

"Another sought to destroy it many years ago. A strange boy with a strange name."

"Tom Riddle."

"But he lied."

"He's lied to many people." Harry and I said in unison.

"I KNOW WHAT HE'S DONE! I KNOW WHO HE IS! HE DEFILED IT, WITH DARK MAGIC!" She screamed in our faces and flew inside the hallway.

"I can destroy it, once and for all. But only if you tell me where he hid it. You do know where he hid it, don't you, Helena?" Harry persuaded, "You just have to tell me. Please."

Helena flew around Harry and observed him, "Strange, you remind me of him a bit. It's here, in the castle, in the place where everything is hidden. If you have to ask, you'll never know. If you know, you need only ask." 

Harry looked at me and took my hand. "Thank you." He said to Helena before running off with me.

"Room of Requirement?" I questioned.

"Yes!" Harry yelled back, pushing people out of the way.

-----------------------------------------

The shield broke, DEs were charging in at top speed, students were screaming loudly.

"Stupefy!" Harry cast the stunning spell at a flying DE.

Neville and Ginny ran up to us. 

"Ginny! Neville!" Harry exclaimed. "Are you all right?"

"Never better. I feel like I could spit fire. You haven't seen Luna have you?" Neville said, adrenaline rushing through him.

"Luna?" Harry repeated.

"The last time we saw her was in that hallway." I said, pointing at a hallway.

"I'm looking for her! Look, this isn't the time to talk because we'll probably both be dead by dawn!" Neville yelled and ran off.

I turned to see Harry and Ginny kissing.

Oh, come on!

After they finished, Harry grabbed my hand again and took me to the Room of Requirement.

We ran and we ran, avoiding the tumbling stone and concrete around us. I used my powers to fling the stones at Death Eaters.

The Room of Requirement appeared once Harry and I imagined what form of the room we wanted.

Harry held my hand tightly as we both entered the room.