ch 2

Dad was not happy. It's been 2 and a half years since I have gotten my quirk. Kaa-san and Izu just returned from the quirk specialist. 

Apparently Izu was quirkless. So what. That doesn't make him less than human like dad is saying. 

He and Kaa-san are yelling at each other. I put a pair of a headphone over Izu's ears, but that didn't stop me from hearing everything that my father was saying. Izu was watching All Mights debuted video. 

Dropping to the floor I placed my hands on the floor and instantly the mint-colored starry material that I just started to call crystal covered the door muffling the sounds. 

I've learned a lot about my quirk in these years. 

One, unless I dissolve it, it does not break. I've had dad try to melt it and had his through it off the roof of his company. It didn't have a scratch. 

Two, The material can be made in different ways and different sizes. I can make the material bendy or hard, but I cant make it stretchy for some reason. I can also make it a bright turquoise if I make it dense enough.  

Three, as long as my skin has contact with the surface I want tocreat the crystal on top of It doesn't matter. It doesn't have to be my hands. I can be my feel and even my forehead. My hair works too. 

Izu breaks me out of my thoughts with a poke. He takes of his headphone and turns around with tears in his eyes. 

" Can I still be a hero like All Might" He asks and I pull him into a hug and run my hands through his hair. 

" It'll take a lot of work. But in my opinion. You can be whatever you want to be." I tell him and he begins to shake. 

" Are you going to be a hero with me?" He asks and I smile and pull away. 

" I want to save people and make them feel safe. So no matter what happens I will be a hero. For the people that are praying for someone to save them everyday" I tell him and he grins. 

" Can we watch the video again" He asks and I laugh. 

" Sure" I say and put the headphones back on his fluffy hair. Pressing play on the video I watch as Izu rocks back and force in his chair. 

Little did I know that the next day will change my life. 

Waking up I was on Izu's bed. I was woken up by knocking on the door. The crystal must have disappeared during the night. 

I opened the door and saw my dad with two suitcases behind him. 

" Are you going on another trip" I ask and dad purses his lips. 

" Get dressed" He commands and I instantly do so. I've heard dad use that voice on mom and I would rather not get yelled at. 

I quickly put on white dress that was placed on my bed I change and brush my hair before leaving my room. 

Dad is standing over mom who is crying on the floor. 

" Kaa- san" I whimper and run over to her only to be stopped by dad. 

" Miyu lets go"  he commands yet dont move. He yanks my arm and I yelp. 

" Dad! Dad! Let me go!" I yell and try to peel his iron grip off of me. The last thing I see before he closes the door is Izu opening the door to his room

" Dad whats going on" I cry tears falling down my face. Sunddenly I am facing the other direction and a stinging sensation marks my cheek. 

" Shut up and get in the car!" Dad yells and I crawl into the car crying and in shock. 

Dad slams the door of the car shut and gets in through the drivers side. 

My heart is heated harshly and I feel as if I cant breath. I bit my lips trying to hold in the sob threatening to come out. 

By the time the car stops I've stopped crying. My breath shudders as Dad opens the door to my seat. 

" Get out and make yourself look presentible" He growls and I get out of the car. 

With a glance I can tell that we are in the high class area of town. We've stopped at a hotel. 

I rub my eyes and look at myself through the car window. My eyes are red and tear stains line my face. 

I grab the water bottle that dad hands me and pour a bit on my hands, before bubbling my face again. After a few times of doing this I look fine, my eyes are a bit puffy but there's nothing I can do about that.

Dad grabs my shoulder and pushes me in front of him and lead my through the entrance. 

" Can we have a two bed room for the week" He asks with a clearly false smile. 

" Of corse that'll cost 2000 yen" The receptionist smiles without sparing me a glance. 

After handing my dad two cards we walk away. 

" I've already enrolled you in a new school. You will cut contact with everyone. You can make new friends here as long as they dont interrupt your studies" Dad states and I nod mutely. 

" Yes tou- san" I reply and dad seams pleased by my answer. 

" We will be staying here until I find an apartment. It shouldn't take to long." He finishes and we reach the door. 

With my head down I enter the room.